+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic IELTS for ICT Work Permit

sharmar

Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone,

I am going to apply for ICT WP. I already have valid Student Visa. I need to answer the following question in my WP application:

Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

I have answered 'Yes' to this question and as i have taken Academic IELTS for Student visa so i am thinking to attach Academic IELTS score card as proof.

Also,I have both Academic(7 band) and General(6.5 band) score cards. But i am thinking to use Academic score card as it has better band and i have used it for my Student visa application.

sharmar

Jul 20, 2017
So maybe clarify how you meet the requirements for an ICT when you are on a study permit and an ICT is to cover employees at managerial or executive or special skills within a company that has a presence both overseas and in Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/opinion/transferees/requirements.asp
Thank you for your response to my query. I am not on Study Permit. I applied for Student Visa but couldn't pursue the course due to an immediate work assignment with my current employer who is sponsoring my ICT WP. Please help me with an advice if i may use Academic IELTS score card for my ICT WP application?