NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Hi ,

Sorry if going out of topic . But when did you apply and which course and college?

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
heena1521 said:
Hi ,

Sorry if going out of topic . But when did you apply and which course and college?
Hi,
I applied on 9th november in simon fraser university for business management (majors in operational management)

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
You applied by yourself or hired a consultant?

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
sa7il singh said:
Hi,
Currently visa office and vfs is closed due to new year eve . We can expect something on 4th.
Fingers crossed
First time i applied ( got a refusal) was on the 25th of Oct and it took exactly 4 weeks .. This time i applied on the 13th of Dec.. Im not expecting a soon answer since it's a busy time because of the Jan intake and the holidays .. My course starts in may but i hope u get yours soon

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Kabbka said:
First time i applied ( got a refusal) was on the 25th of Oct and it took exactly 4 weeks .. This time i applied on the 13th of Dec.. Im not expecting a soon answer since it's a busy time because of the Jan intake and the holidays .. My course starts in may but i hope u get yours soon
Ohh .. Can you tell me what was the reason for your refusal?
For you, i guess you can expect a reply by last week of jan or first week of feb :)
And Thanks for your concern :)
I hope you get through the process this time and get your visa :) good luck :)

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
sa7il singh said:
For you, i guess you can expect a reply by last week of jan or first week of feb :)
sa7il singh said:
I didnt satisfy the vo that i would leave canada after my studies based on family ties and travel history .. Also "other reasons " was ticked as the vo wasnt satisfied i was a bona fide student

Kabbka

Star Member
Dec 1, 2015
sa7il singh said:
Guys i got my visa !! I have to say everyone that pls be patient..
Congraaaats !!

Did u appply online or through vfs ? How did you know ? Cic sent you an email ? And can u please tell me what documents did u submit to prove that you are going to leave canada ??

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
I applied through vfs abu dhabi on 9th oct. i got to know from my consultant and he said i will get my passport tomorrow . And documents I submitted all my property papers in my home country and a good sop ! I guess thats all

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
sa7il singh said:
I applied through vfs abu dhabi on 9th oct. i got to know from my consultant and he said i will get my passport tomorrow . And documents I submitted all my property papers in my home country and a good sop ! I guess thats all
You said you applied yourself 9th of November,now its Oct? Plus if you applied yourself through vfs,what role did your consultant played? It seems confusing