+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AbuDhabi Visa Office

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
Canada, wife still in UAE...
Okay . Thank you so much for responding. Im here waiting too. I hope we will receive a good news soon. I found many like 7 people who is already waiting from dubai for there WP AN now its 8 with you. Nice to know you

meenaraja

Jul 19, 2018
dubai visa office is working normally? because they received my federal file for skilled worker 5 months ago and still no response ,Any experience with dubai visa office? plz share

Niloo-ra

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
dubai visa office is working normally? because they received my federal file for skilled worker 5 months ago and still no response ,Any experience with dubai visa office? plz share
I’m AOR Feb 2020 , secondary visa office Abu Dhabi! NOTHING until today even though my file is approved and pending for visa! So frustrating

Jun 15, 2022
I need to seek some advise on the way to approach to get the TRV.
Submitted online application on the 14th April and provided the biometrics on 24th April using the new IRCC portal.
Sent the Webform which stated 28 days it would take for reply
Until date there is no response to submit the passport even after 2 months from the date of submission of the application.
I need to travel with my daughter who has a study permit issued and getting worried if I would be able to travel with her. Do they consider special request like this for me to travel with my daughter?
Is there a number to call the Abu Dhabi center?
Thanks

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
What do you think we should do other than sending webforms. Is it possible to call them an ask ?
They dont take any calls. there are people who have applied Mar/Apr 2020 still waiting for WP.To know your actual status you can get GCMS notes. Even that is taking 40 days to 90 days apparently. I ve ordered mine and waiting for the second time

Jehadkh

Apr 9, 2022
I have been waiting 7 months now, and I just got a request for additional documents.
any idea if that means I may get the decision soon or it has nothing to do with the remaining waiting time?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
I have been waiting 7 months now, and I just got a request for additional documents.
any idea if that means I may get the decision soon or it has nothing to do with the remaining waiting time?
This is a good sign. You should get a response soon if they asked you for additional documents.

tyler crest

May 6, 2022
I have created a whatsapp group for people who have applied for canadian WP from UAE.
Do you want to join the group so we can share updates of whats happening in IRCC or abu dhabi embassy which i think will help all an myself who is waiting for the application to get completed with no closure or transparency from IRCC or abu dhabi embassy
If you want to join please send me your number an if you have friends with the same scenario, send there contacts as well. The more we are, the more information we gather.

Please remember only people who has already applied for WP from UAE
do you have group for students applying from UAE?

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Okay . Thank you so much for responding. Im here waiting too. I hope we will receive a good news soon. I found many like 7 people who is already waiting from dubai for there WP AN now its 8 with you. Nice to know you
Hi Erantha - did you receive your work permit please? In a similar situation and waiting for some news for the past couple of months. Thanks

MosesT

Sep 1, 2022
Hello members, I just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with canada embassy Abu dhabi,I sent my passport for stamp and since aug/16 it has been under process. How long should this take

mandydias

Star Member
Apr 2, 2022
Hello members, I just wanted to ask if anyone has experience with canada embassy Abu dhabi,I sent my passport for stamp and since aug/16 it has been under process. How long should this take
I think most of us here are stuck as the pre- PPR stage :) I hope you get your passport back soon, may I ask what you applied for and how long it took please?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
Normally not more than a week for stamping. Followup raise a web form.