+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AbuDhabi Visa Office

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
This must be a joke as most people are over 60 weeks and waiting from Abu Dhabi VO.
My application is 47 weeks now. 2 webforms was not responded even after 28 workings days. I have no idea of how to get an update. I emailed them directly mentioning about my 2 webforms was not responded an they again said to send a webform which sounds so stupid

• Haha
Reactions: moohhoom

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020
My application is 47 weeks now. 2 webforms was not responded even after 28 workings days. I have no idea of how to get an update. I emailed them directly mentioning about my 2 webforms was not responded an they again said to send a webform which sounds so stupid
It's frustrating, been through the same, there is no transparency.

Reactions: Erantha90

Erantha90

Oct 17, 2021
I have created a whatsapp group for people who have applied for canadian WP from UAE.
Do you want to join the group so we can share updates of whats happening in IRCC or abu dhabi embassy which i think will help all an myself who is waiting for the application to get completed with no closure or transparency from IRCC or abu dhabi embassy
If you want to join please send me your number an if you have friends with the same scenario, send there contacts as well. The more we are, the more information we gather.

Please remember only people who has already applied for WP from UAE

moohhoom

Mar 15, 2019
man this is the norm with this visa office, you are now under their mercy, so just wait..

Reactions: Erantha90