+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
They are not reading anything, not just SOP. I was refused for immigration status when I am a Pakistani residing in Pakistan who applied from Pakistan, never stayed in another country for more than six months, never overstayed and never applied for immigration in any other country.
Oh no

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
I'm an Indian national and working in Abu Dhabi. My wife is an international student in Canada. I applied visit visa for myself and kids from Abu Dhabi and got refusal in 2 weeks.
Applied on Nov 29 and got refusal on 16 Dec.
I have reapplied again on Jan 29, review started 1Feb, no updates since then..

Anyone else waiting for visit visa? Any timelines?

I there is another refusal, how can we apply JR?

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Another question, if I dont get to hear from them then can I apply again with Indian local address? Will there be an issue if the system has 2 applications (1 from UAE and 1 from India)

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
12:36am a friday with a happy news at least since past five months i struggling from first refusal to third refusal and then Judicial Review I have just received settlement offer......
Context of the email from Ircc lawyer

I am writing to advise that my client is willing to resolve this matter and send your application back for re - determination on the following terms : 1. You will discontinue this application on a without cost basis ; 2. Upon receipt of the filed Notice of Discontinuance , the decision will be set aside and the matter will be sent for re - determination by a different officer ; and 3 . You will be provided with an opportunity to submit updated documentation in support of your application . Please note that there are likely to be delays in processing this re - determination due to the ongoing impacts of COVID - 19 on operations . We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience . I trust that we will be able to resolve the matter on these terms . Thank you for your attention to this matter . Yours truly ,

Reactions: aspirant256

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
12:36am a friday with a happy news at least since past five months i struggling from first refusal to third refusal and then Judicial Review I have just received settlement offer......
Context of the email from Ircc lawyer

I am writing to advise that my client is willing to resolve this matter and send your application back for re - determination on the following terms : 1. You will discontinue this application on a without cost basis ; 2. Upon receipt of the filed Notice of Discontinuance , the decision will be set aside and the matter will be sent for re - determination by a different officer ; and 3 . You will be provided with an opportunity to submit updated documentation in support of your application . Please note that there are likely to be delays in processing this re - determination due to the ongoing impacts of COVID - 19 on operations . We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience . I trust that we will be able to resolve the matter on these terms . Thank you for your attention to this matter . Yours truly ,
Good to know that, many congratulations.