+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
First time I applied on my own, 2nd through a consultant from Dubai, unfortunately he was not registered. Now was planning to go with a Consultant in Canada
I dont know but this time strange feelings that will get msg for PPR. Even if not then atleast 3 comments related to Dubai may eliminate from refusal immigration status, current employment situation, ties in country of residence and canada..... let see and also i expecting quick deision like 3 weeks bacause last in 30 days decided

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
First time I applied on my own, 2nd through a consultant from Dubai, unfortunately he was not registered. Now was planning to go with a Consultant in Canada
Hi naz can u please check inbox, i need to know your profile because both of us having minimal chances from dubai. It will help us to understand about the problem and then we can go ahead either JR or applying from country of citizenship but all depends on our profiles also

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
MY GCMS NOTES came today General Office: Abu Dhabi

NOTES 1: Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

I have reviewed the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -

the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that: -the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada -the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path

After considering the applicant's academic and professional history, their financial situation, as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education.

Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020

NOTES 1: Reconsideration request reviewed on its substantive merits. No error in fact, law, or procedural fairness noted. Decision stands.

I have reviewed the application. I am not satisfied that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary resident, I note that: -

the client is married or has dependents or states to have close family ties in their home country, but is not sufficiently established

The study plan does not appear reasonable given the applicant's employment and education history. I note that: -the client has previous studies at a higher academic level than the proposed studies in Canada -the client's proposed studies are not reasonable given their career path

After considering the applicant's academic and professional history, their financial situation, as well as their planned studies and explanation provided for it, I am not satisfied that the applicant is a genuine student who will pursue studies in Canada. The stated benefits of their intended studies do not seem to warrant the cost and difficulty of undertaking foreign education.

Taking the applicant's current employment situation into consideration, the employment does not demonstrate that the applicant is sufficiently well established that the applicant would leave Canada at the end of a period of authorized stay.

Based on the applicant's limited employment prospects in their country of residence/citizenship, I have accorded less weight to their ties to their country of residence/citizenship. Weighing the factors in this application. I am not satisfied that the applicant will depart Canada at the end of the period authorized for their stay. For the reasons above, I have refused this application.
These are the same cookie-cutter reasons they give to everyone. Nothing specific to you as an individual. They are not looking at the SOP and the supporting documents.

Reactions: Godsmercy

rheenabelz

Nov 4, 2021

I'm not an expert or anything but it's probably because you already have double masters degree so taking a certificate course is like a downgrade on your career path and it doesn't make sense to the VO why you would spend millions of your local currency for it. The employment prospects at the home country after studies are also not convincing for the VO.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I'm not an expert or anything but it's probably because you already have double masters degree so taking a certificate course is like a downgrade on your career path and it doesn't make sense to the VO why you would spend millions of your local currency for it. The employment prospects at the home country after studies are also not convincing for the VO.
Understood,, thanks for ur valuable feedback, this will help to undertand the issues so i can prepare well for next

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Today i submitted application for judicial review in federal Court. All i did myself but its very complicated do own without lawyer. I took chance because i was familiar with judicial review in past when UK embassy refused my visa twice, appeals and judicial review both time and i contacted with few lawyers but they handsup to take my case and said no chance for success. One lawyer helped me to assist that i can do my own and took a try . It tooks 6 months to understand the articles and preparation but i won it on first stage in court and UK embassy requested me to take back the case and they issued me study permit....
With this motivation i did again now for canada so let see the result but if i win this then i will guide everyone on the forum how to go for judicial review and how to prepare the case and required forms of Canadian court.

Guys pray for me because my success will be yours success. Rest all details of my 3 applications in my signature....

Me_A

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Today i submitted application for judicial review in federal Court. All i did myself but its very complicated do own without lawyer. I took chance because i was familiar with judicial review in past when UK embassy refused my visa twice, appeals and judicial review both time and i contacted with few lawyers but they handsup to take my case and said no chance for success. One lawyer helped me to assist that i can do my own and took a try . It tooks 6 months to understand the articles and preparation but i won it on first stage in court and UK embassy requested me to take back the case and they issued me study permit....
With this motivation i did again now for canada so let see the result but if i win this then i will guide everyone on the forum how to go for judicial review and how to prepare the case and required forms of Canadian court.

Guys pray for me because my success will be yours success. Rest all details of my 3 applications in my signature....
All the best

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd