+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I'm sorry to hear that.. I also got refused by Abu Dhabi VO and I think we have the same refusal grounds.

Timeline:
Nov 07 - application lodged - SP only (Philippine nationality based in Dubai, application submitted to Abu Dhabi office)
Nov 16 - biometrics completed
Dec 01 - reviewing eligibility
Dec 14 - BVL and refusal letter received

GCMS notes will arrive on January 15 so will reapply right after I get it.

Refusal Grounds:
1. family ties in canada and in current country of residence
(UAE) - I do not have any relative in Canada and all my relatives are in Philippines which I clearly stated in my SOP hometies with pictures so I do not understand why
2. purpose of visit - I submitted LOA from Centennial College + tuition receipts cuz I paid the whole first semester and half of 2nd semester and my total proof of funds is CAD 75k so I do not know how else would I convince the VO that my purpose is to study.
3. current employment situation - I am currently working and submitted certificate of employment (in fact I am outsourced by a government authority in Dubai) so I also don't understand why
4. immigration status - Valid worker visa submitted so I also don't know why
Comment 1 i submitted tenancy agreement, child school documents, dewa bills, all 3 work visas, spouse 6 dubai visas etc. I mentioned no ties in canada even i have my auntie and cousin there but due to personal family issues i avoided but now i mentioned truly weak ties in canada and explained reasons.

Comment 2 i did double master MBA from Pakistan and second master from Italy in safety engineering. I chosen civil tech certificate in college so vo not convinced on academic progression. This time i attached some more documents

Comment 3 Attached this time job contract and NOC from company
Comment 4 u need to convicne that u have very strong immigration status in dubai like old jobs offers etc.

Let see what happen with me in 3rd application i submitting today evening

rheenabelz

Nov 4, 2021
Comment 1 i submitted tenancy agreement, child school documents, dewa bills, all 3 work visas, spouse 6 dubai visas etc. I mentioned no ties in canada even i have my auntie and cousin there but due to personal family issues i avoided but now i mentioned truly weak ties in canada and explained reasons.

Comment 2 i did double master MBA from Pakistan and second master from Italy in safety engineering. I chosen civil tech certificate in college so vo not convinced on academic progression. This time i attached some more documents

Comment 3 Attached this time job contract and NOC from company
Comment 4 u need to convicne that u have very strong immigration status in dubai like old jobs offers etc.

Let see what happen with me in 3rd application i submitting today evening
I really suggest waiting for the GCMS notes instead of blindly trying again. But of course, you can do whatever you want. I pray that you get approved soon..

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I really suggest waiting for the GCMS notes instead of blindly trying again. But of course, you can do whatever you want. I pray that you get approved soon..
I understand but the applying third time today is not harm. Till 7 janaury i have chance to apply because after this date my course will defer to next intake to in mean time i can not do anything till May June. So time from Jan to May i will use GCM Notes or may b judicial review. I doing third application is blindly with few changes in sop and additional documents agaist four remarks of refusal

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
All those who got more than 1 refusal should go for a JR.
its time consuming and costly. Also now a days everyone is going to JR due to Chinook tool.... anyways it will only again resend the app for review where again no guarantee of getting approved.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Will highly suggest you to get GCMS notes.
each time we address all GCMS notes, again we get refusal for some other reason. I have applied all application after receiving GCMS and addressing the issues.. all 3 times... and i have just given up on UAE.. and to make it more worse due to Chinook..

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
its time consuming and costly. Also now a days everyone is going to JR due to Chinook tool.... anyways it will only again resend the app for review where again no guarantee of getting approved.
Takes the same time as the wait on a study permit application, most of the cases get settled without hearing at the court. Over 90% chances of study permit getting approved if the applications get reopened. Its a chance and risk is always there, either give up Canada altogether or spare some money and go for a JR.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Takes the same time as the wait on a study permit application, most of the cases get settled without hearing at the court. Over 90% chances of study permit getting approved if the applications get reopened. Its a chance and risk is always there, either give up Canada altogether or spare some money and go for a JR.
How much cost of JR. I had done for UK in past and i did all alone and won the case for study visa. No lawyer hired and all help got from Google so costed me 100 pounds only and took 6 months

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
How much cost of JR. I had done for UK in past and i did all alone and won the case for study visa. No lawyer hired and all help got from Google so costed me 100 pounds only and took 6 months
Depending on the lawyer/law firm and the case complexity, from 3k to 8k.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
each time we address all GCMS notes, again we get refusal for some other reason. I have applied all application after receiving GCMS and addressing the issues.. all 3 times... and i have just given up on UAE.. and to make it more worse due to Chinook..
I just submitted 3rd application. With alot of changes in sop and loe and also some more documents. I did 3rd because after 7 jan course will be defer so i keep alive this chance as 3rd time. if refuse then i will have many months for changing course or judicial review etc and also plan B as UK

Reactions: Godsmercy

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
If i dont submit then i have to wait 6 more months like getting new offer in same course or different college university so i decided let try another. GCM notes will come this week so i will prepare reconsideration with GCM for 3rd refusal. And after that i have many months to be relax and do something else

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
HI guys. Just joined . Very informative thread. Biometrics registered on 7th July : Abudhabi .Got BVL letter today from Abudhabi VO after more than 5 months. What's next ...PPR or refusal ?
Any updates afterwards?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Mona you applied from UAE 3rd time? Whats next plan