+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

k.a.

Apr 10, 2021
Hello
Can someone give me the contact number of the Abu Dhabi vo? I want to ask the agent about the status of my remedical.

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hello Everyone,

I got my refusal today and of course its a painful experience, i have decided to reapply again and couldn't think of better place to get feedback and suggestions from experts. Below is my profile and application details:

Course applied: Conestoga College - Graduate certificate in SCM- 1 year course
Educational Qualification : BBA- GPA 3.86/4 , graduated in 2008 from Manipal University
IELTS Academic : Band 8
Tuition fee: Paid in full , GIC : 10000 CAD
Proof of funds: last 4 month bank statements with Additional CAD 24000 at time of application in Bahrain Savings account
Current Residence: Bahrain since Nov 2019
Nationality: Indian
Work experience: Have been working in freight forwarding and logistics since July 2008 with 3 years in India , 5 years in UAE and currently in Bahrain. Took a career break from Jan 2017 to Nov 2019 - due to family medical emergency and rejoined the same company. Overall 10 years of work experience

Proof of ties to Home country:

- Property inherited from Grand parents: INR 30 Lakh
- Family net worth certificate: INR 2 CR
- FDR in India: INR 10 Lakh

Application timelines:
Applied : 21st May 2021
Biometrics: 24th May
Medical Passed and ER started: 27th June
Correspondence letter and Refusal : 18 th July 2021

Refusal Reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will apply for GCMS notes tomorrow but meanwhile based on above , would appreciate if fellow applicants who received refusal, reapplied were successful can share their experience.

Need Suggestions on below options I have:

1) Go to India and reapply under SDS? I can request my company to allow me work from India for rest of the year. I am assuming , I will still have to declare my employment in Bahrain . Will that be an issue? Should i resign and move ? I guess that would be last resort considering the current situation in India.
2) Reapply from Bahrain the way most Philippines applicant do ? declaring country of residence and application as home country.
3) File a Judicial review? any suggestions on good lawyer and process would be a big big help. Does it help hiring a Canadian Lawyer to review and resubmit your application?
4) Though, I wrote a detailed SOP - with details on my personal background, employment history, educational qualifications, reasons for choosing Canada, course and college along with future plans and prospects in home country. I would really appreciate if someone who has received visa after refusal can share their SOP to understand how to address VO's concerns.

Good luck to all the applicants and looking forward for your inputs.

Cheers
Very sorry to hear that bro.
What I see is an ideal profile, I have no idea what visa officers think of when rejecting such profiles.
I'm sorry I cannot help you with answering your questions. You can post a new thread or search the forum for previous threads regarding your questions.

Rajani3

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Hi, i am a new to this forum. I applied on july 9th biometric on 12th. I am indian applied from uae for jan 2022 intake

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I got my refusal today and of course its a painful experience, i have decided to reapply again and couldn't think of better place to get feedback and suggestions from experts. Below is my profile and application details:

Course applied: Conestoga College - Graduate certificate in SCM- 1 year course
Educational Qualification : BBA- GPA 3.86/4 , graduated in 2008 from Manipal University
IELTS Academic : Band 8
Tuition fee: Paid in full , GIC : 10000 CAD
Proof of funds: last 4 month bank statements with Additional CAD 24000 at time of application in Bahrain Savings account
Current Residence: Bahrain since Nov 2019
Nationality: Indian
Work experience: Have been working in freight forwarding and logistics since July 2008 with 3 years in India , 5 years in UAE and currently in Bahrain. Took a career break from Jan 2017 to Nov 2019 - due to family medical emergency and rejoined the same company. Overall 10 years of work experience

Proof of ties to Home country:

- Property inherited from Grand parents: INR 30 Lakh
- Family net worth certificate: INR 2 CR
- FDR in India: INR 10 Lakh

Application timelines:
Applied : 21st May 2021
Biometrics: 24th May
Medical Passed and ER started: 27th June
Correspondence letter and Refusal : 18 th July 2021

Refusal Reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will apply for GCMS notes tomorrow but meanwhile based on above , would appreciate if fellow applicants who received refusal, reapplied were successful can share their experience.

Need Suggestions on below options I have:

1) Go to India and reapply under SDS? I can request my company to allow me work from India for rest of the year. I am assuming , I will still have to declare my employment in Bahrain . Will that be an issue? Should i resign and move ? I guess that would be last resort considering the current situation in India.
2) Reapply from Bahrain the way most Philippines applicant do ? declaring country of residence and application as home country.
3) File a Judicial review? any suggestions on good lawyer and process would be a big big help. Does it help hiring a Canadian Lawyer to review and resubmit your application?
4) Though, I wrote a detailed SOP - with details on my personal background, employment history, educational qualifications, reasons for choosing Canada, course and college along with future plans and prospects in home country. I would really appreciate if someone who has received visa after refusal can share their SOP to understand how to address VO's concerns.

Good luck to all the applicants and looking forward for your inputs.

Cheers
Hy Saurabh,

Its really sad to hear that you got the refusal too.Well i am reapplying from india as i have to go there and be there at the time of filing the application. Hope will get SP from there... under SDS .

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Your eligibility review started today and my eligibility review started 2.5 months ago. It is still under review
I think its a technical issue in GCkey.

For my application, review of eligibility started on 28 may. However, recently (on 7 july) I received an email from Abu Dhabi that my application is in que for reveiw. No further update since then.

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think its a technical issue in GCkey.

For my application, review of eligibility started on 28 may. However, recently (on 7 july) I received an email from Abu Dhabi that my application is in que for reveiw. No further update since then.
Start of eligibility review is not a glitch. They only update the portal once at the time of review. However, after reviewing and finalising the decision, they take months to update online.. In my case my eligibility review started in May and in the first week of June, my eligibility review was completed, but they didn’t update anything afterwards.

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Start of eligibility review is not a glitch. They only update the portal once at the time of review. However, after reviewing and finalising the decision, they take months to update online.. In my case my eligibility review started in May and in the first week of June, my eligibility review was completed, but they didn’t update anything afterwards.
Does it mean that someone has reviewed my application in Canada and waiting for final review by VO at Abu Dhabi?

Amninder93

Jun 22, 2021
How do you know that your elegibility review completed?

Reactions: XpressGirl