App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I applied on 13th January 2021 and still waiting. My application is at the Abu Dhabi office and each time I raise a webform, the response is: 'Please note that your file is in the queue for review'. What does this mean? my intake was May 2021 but later deferred to Sep 2021. Going through mental stress really.
May I know your profile and intended program?

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Will Abu Dhabi IRCC office be closed this entire week for Eid holidays? If yes, then maybe we should not expect any progress in our applications?

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
May I ask how do you know where the file is transferred. Also if the file is transferred to warsaw then when we can expect a reply from the immigration
No Idea but possibly in a week or two.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Will Abu Dhabi IRCC office be closed this entire week for Eid holidays? If yes, then maybe we should not expect any progress in our applications?
Eid Holidays will start from July 19 till July 24

Reactions: monaaziz

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
According to their website: it will be closed for 3 days (20, 21 and 22 of July).

Reactions: monaaziz

k.a.

Apr 10, 2021
Anyone received remedical request after stamping passport? What is the timeline for approval? I am waiting for remedical approval since 2 months now. My counterfoil document shows valid tho.
(I applied from bahrain.)

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello Everyone,

I got my refusal today and of course its a painful experience, i have decided to reapply again and couldn't think of better place to get feedback and suggestions from experts. Below is my profile and application details:

Course applied: Conestoga College - Graduate certificate in SCM- 1 year course
Educational Qualification : BBA- GPA 3.86/4 , graduated in 2008 from Manipal University
IELTS Academic : Band 8
Tuition fee: Paid in full , GIC : 10000 CAD
Proof of funds: last 4 month bank statements with Additional CAD 24000 at time of application in Bahrain Savings account
Current Residence: Bahrain since Nov 2019
Nationality: Indian
Work experience: Have been working in freight forwarding and logistics since July 2008 with 3 years in India , 5 years in UAE and currently in Bahrain. Took a career break from Jan 2017 to Nov 2019 - due to family medical emergency and rejoined the same company. Overall 10 years of work experience

Proof of ties to Home country:

- Property inherited from Grand parents: INR 30 Lakh
- Family net worth certificate: INR 2 CR
- FDR in India: INR 10 Lakh

Application timelines:
Applied : 21st May 2021
Biometrics: 24th May
Medical Passed and ER started: 27th June
Correspondence letter and Refusal : 18 th July 2021

Refusal Reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will apply for GCMS notes tomorrow but meanwhile based on above , would appreciate if fellow applicants who received refusal, reapplied were successful can share their experience.

Need Suggestions on below options I have:

1) Go to India and reapply under SDS? I can request my company to allow me work from India for rest of the year. I am assuming , I will still have to declare my employment in Bahrain . Will that be an issue? Should i resign and move ? I guess that would be last resort considering the current situation in India.
2) Reapply from Bahrain the way most Philippines applicant do ? declaring country of residence and application as home country.
3) File a Judicial review? any suggestions on good lawyer and process would be a big big help. Does it help hiring a Canadian Lawyer to review and resubmit your application?
4) Though, I wrote a detailed SOP - with details on my personal background, employment history, educational qualifications, reasons for choosing Canada, course and college along with future plans and prospects in home country. I would really appreciate if someone who has received visa after refusal can share their SOP to understand how to address VO's concerns.

Good luck to all the applicants and looking forward for your inputs.

Cheers

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I got my refusal today and of course its a painful experience, i have decided to reapply again and couldn't think of better place to get feedback and suggestions from experts. Below is my profile and application details:

Educational Qualification : BBA- GPA 3.86/4 , graduated in 2008 from Manipal University
Proof of funds: last 4 month bank statements with Additional CAD 24000 at time of application in Bahrain Savings account
Work experience: Have been working in freight forwarding and logistics since July 2008 with 3 years in India , 5 years in UAE and currently in Bahrain. Took a career break from Jan 2017 to Nov 2019 - due to family medical emergency and rejoined the same company. Overall 10 years of work experience

Application timelines:

Refusal Reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will apply for GCMS notes tomorrow but meanwhile based on above , would appreciate if fellow applicants who received refusal, reapplied were successful can share their experience.

1) Go to India and reapply under SDS? I can request my company to allow me work from India for rest of the year. I am assuming , I will still have to declare my employment in Bahrain . Will that be an issue? Should i resign and move ? I guess that would be last resort considering the current situation in India.
2) Reapply from Bahrain the way most Philippines applicant do ? declaring country of residence and application as home country.
3) File a Judicial review? any suggestions on good lawyer and process would be a big big help. Does it help hiring a Canadian Lawyer to review and resubmit your application?
4) Though, I wrote a detailed SOP - with details on my personal background, employment history, educational qualifications, reasons for choosing Canada, course and college along with future plans and prospects in home country. I would really appreciate if someone who has received visa after refusal can share their SOP to understand how to address VO's concerns.

Cheers
Hi friends
My study permit application is refused second time and now I am going for judicial review .could you please recommend any good Consultant ?

Luwiswis

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Hello, I hope anyone can help me. I recently got student visa ang it says S1. I supposed to get SW1. and I emailed Manila Immigration and they said i could bring the passport and visa to nearest VAC. I am here in Dubai and I just submitted it to VFS dubai to change my Visa. My problem is my I submitted my Visa July 8 and My Flight will be Aug 9. How long does IRCC fix my visa and ship it back to me. Also there will be a week holiday starting tonmorrow. So I am already stress.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
WH
Hello Everyone,

Application timelines:

Refusal Reasons:

Cheers
Sad to hear. Visa office?