+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

mohdtahir33

Apr 24, 2019
Feb applicants, do you think Abu Dhabi will make decisions on our applications in order to attend the Fall semester which will be delivered on campus??
it is taking forever
No updates till yet. As per last communication application in line for review. Hoping for the best

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Applied on May 10th under SDS (Indian citizen)
Biometric given in Abu Dhabi on 16th May
Biometric updated 17th May
Correspondence letter for Biometric 10th June
No update after this.

How do I know if my visa is being processed from India on UAE (Abu Dhabi).

Anyone with similar timelines?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
No update after this.

How do you apply for SDS from outside of India?
check the address on your BVL.
What addresses did you put in your IMM1294 form?

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
BVL has Abu Dhabi Address and we gave biometric in Abu Dhabi.
Address in 1294 is also Abu Dhabi.

What may be the timeline please?

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
No update after this.

It depends on the address you updated on IMM1294 form & the applying from field. Easiest way to check this for now is the address on your correspondence letter for biometric.

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
I applied on May 10th and have received my visa. I had applied through SDS. Dont worry, I think they will let you know by August 6th as per their website.
Congrats Zia. Did you apply from Abu Dhabi? And when did you receive the visa approval?

NewB100

Mar 1, 2021
Hi all,
I have applied for SP on June 10. I am employed in Qatar govt since Dec 2015 till date. In PH way. I recently travelled to India did my medicals there on 27 May. I have already visited Canada in 2019 for a week so I have BVL. (I got visit visa from Abu Dhabi as it was a bussnies trip just for a year usually they give the duration till the passport expires!) One of my friend(working in Qatar since 9+ years) also did the "PH way" but still his application got assessed in Abu Dhabi and his got his first refusal (I think he submitted it in March 14 2021and he got refusal on May last week 2021. We both are mature students I have 12 years IT experience with BE in electronics communication and applied under Masters of Engineering in Internetworking in Dal Housie University for fall 2021. I feel the overall components of the applications decide where your file goes. Both of us have earnings from middle east as salaries and both of have shown properties in our name in India. So the active banking history, and current source of income takes the precedence. So if we keep applying one day the application may land in India or Ottawa or other candain embassies and your application will be ready properly and you may get visa. Else the best option is to move completly to your hoem country and apply under SDS.

IndianIT

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Applied on May 10th
No update after this.

Please note that I have applied Study permit plus open work permit for spouse and visit visa for my kids altogether. Do you guys think this will further delay the process due to multiple applications in one application? Anyone else applied in this way here?

dogmom

Star Member
Jun 9, 2021
Applied on May 10th
No update after this.

Please note that I have applied Study permit plus open work permit for spouse and visit visa for my kids altogether. Do you guys think this will further delay the process due to multiple applications in one application? Anyone else applied in this way here?
Your SP and SOWP + visit of children are all processed separately. You’ll receive your decision within 10 days as per the processing time which AUH usually takes.