+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Since two weeks I have been researching around the whole “residence country” “citizen country” conflict and honestly I completely stand by what the PH applicants are doing because that is the correct way. We all temporarily in the Middle East, we are not allowed to reside here, we just came here on a work visa and for dependents it’s just spouse’s work visa and we can accompany them, the day the job is lost here, do we have any right to live here? We have to leave literally the next day!!!! The PH applicants have clearly stated that this place is just “for work” we don’t live here, the day our job is lost, we lose status here hence it clearly means this is not our country of residence. Also the visa officers are mentioning again and again that we have temporary status here so why to even try from a country where you are an alien who is just working and legit have no other rights ie buying property, for dependent to work or in KSA we can’t even own a car lol (in some cases). Anyone applying from here should do a long research and make the mistake of even lodging their apppications here.
The residence that CIC websites talk about is legit residence visa (to be authorized to live in a country and establish there), in our cases it totally doesn’t apply because we are not allowed to live here without purpose.
Do your own research.
Your understanding of this is logical. I agree totally

I too have been on a rigorous hunt to find this out and somewhat convinced now.

Point 7 & 9 in form 1294 should both be mentioned as India I guess to make our application be processed from India.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
So if we mention India from 7 to 9, do we have to write the letter of explanation for our refusal points to show that we will now travel to our home country and not the country of residence.

As when I checked with one of the agents in India, they mentioned if we want to go through this route (SDS or Non-SDS India), there maybe a possibility that they would either ask or check whether the student is in home country, by demonstrating exit/entry stamp as examples

Sblue

May 19, 2021
e.g
If an applicant is from India but works in dxb:

'Current' Country= UAE
Country where applying from =UAE

Nationality = Indian

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Since two weeks I have been researching around the whole “residence country” “citizen country” conflict and honestly I completely stand by what the PH applicants are doing because that is the correct way. We all temporarily in the Middle East, we are not allowed to reside here, we just came here on a work visa and for dependents it’s just spouse’s work visa and we can accompany them, the day the job is lost here, do we have any right to live here? We have to leave literally the next day!!!! The PH applicants have clearly stated that this place is just “for work” we don’t live here, the day our job is lost, we lose status here hence it clearly means this is not our country of residence. Also the visa officers are mentioning again and again that we have temporary status here so why to even try from a country where you are an alien who is just working and legit have no other rights ie buying property, for dependent to work or in KSA we can’t even own a car lol (in some cases). Anyone applying from here should do a long research and make the mistake of even lodging their apppications here.
The residence that CIC websites talk about is legit residence visa (to be authorized to live in a country and establish there), in our cases it totally doesn’t apply because we are not allowed to live here without purpose.
Do your own research.
This is really bad advice and it can jeopardize so many futures. Please speak responsibly.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
This is really bad advice and it can jeopardize so many futures. Please speak responsibly.
Hi! I didn’t force anyone to do anything against their will. Go read my other threads, I’m not advocating to lie about your whereabouts lol. The discussion is something else and you are interpreting it to “lie about your current country”, “hide your immigration information”. Lol nobody is asking anybody to do that nor am I doing it. Please read carefully before blaming a stranger over things you cannot comprehend. I hope you do know that passport stamps can’t be hidden so lying about your immigration history is legit building your own grave. Please read carefully before jumping to conclusions.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Hi! I didn’t force anyone to do anything against their will. Go read my other threads, I’m not advocating to lie about your whereabouts lol. The discussion is something else and you are interpreting it to “lie about your current country”, “hide your immigration information”. Lol nobody is asking anybody to do that nor am I doing it. Please read carefully before blaming a stranger over things you cannot comprehend. I hope you do know that passport stamps can’t be hidden so lying about your immigration history is legit building your own grave. Please read carefully before jumping to conclusions.
What are you even saying with the quotes in your comment, so lets not start on me. You are giving bad advice and I am speaking against it. Go and read and saying things like jumping to conclusions lol, I think I riled you up. There are people on the very thread agreeing and convinced with your false interpretation and that's exactly what is wrong with the advice.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
What are you even saying with the quotes in your comment, so lets not start on me. You are giving bad advice and I am speaking against it. Go and read and saying things like jumping to conclusions lol, I think I riled you up. There are people on the very thread agreeing and convinced with your false interpretation and that's exactly what is wrong with the advice.
Lol because you are putting allegations, and it’s not my fault if people can’t comprehend it. Also it’s not the first time this has been discussed lol, this whole thing has been doing rounds here for really long and just because you came across mine doesn’t mean you can dump it on me. Also riling up? You must think strangers are too important for each other over the internet to rile up. I just gave you an explanation so if you comprehended that or people who comprehended it like you, should know what I meant.
This is the internet and we are all adults here, we all have a head over our shoulder and should think before gobbling things up on the internet. I didn’t come up with this, it’s something I researched and have been seeing people do and get approved here. Nor did those people lie, nor am I lying and nor am I encouraging people to lie. Also everyone on this forum should think for themselves and do what they feel is right. Someone told me to apply with the same course just more funds, does that mean I should pursue that advice? No right. Same.

Reactions: Danny1981 and MLV05

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Lol because you are putting allegations, and it’s not my fault if people can’t comprehend it. Also it’s not the first time this has been discussed lol, this whole thing has been doing rounds here for really long and just because you came across mine doesn’t mean you can dump it on me. Also riling up? You must think strangers are too important for each other over the internet to rile up. I just gave you an explanation so if you comprehended that or people who comprehended it like you, should know what I meant.
This is the internet and we are all adults here, we all have a head over our shoulder and should think before gobbling things up on the internet. I didn’t come up with this, it’s something I researched and have been seeing people do and get approved here. Nor did those people lie, nor am I lying and nor am I encouraging people to lie. Also everyone on this forum should think for themselves and do what they feel is right. Someone told me to apply with the same course just more funds, does that mean I should pursue that advice? No right. Same.
You sound angry so yes strangers are affecting you. Also allegations? I was politely pointing out how that is bad advice. I've said what I had to and don't wish to engage or argue with you anymore as you are moving towards being disrespectful. Wont reply or comment further to you.

PS allegation means a claim or assertion. I said bad advice.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
You sound angry so yes strangers are affecting you. Also allegations? I was politely pointing out how that is bad advice. I've said what I had to and don't wish to engage or argue with you anymore as you are moving towards being disrespectful. Wont reply or comment further to you.

I apologize if you felt that I was being disrespectful but maybe on texts it’s hard to comprehend tones. My bad. But yes I stand by my point, what I was talking about is completely different than what you and few others understood from it.
Saying it again, please people do your own research. I just explained something that has been discussed here for long and mine was just a detailed explanation for it. Again please do your own research.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020

I don't want to side anyone here.

@sqfit gave a few understandings from findings and NOT something that we have to follow or a guideline. We are mature enough to gauge the correctness as we are investing time and money over this.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I don't want to side anyone here.

@sqfit gave a few understandings from findings and NOT something that we have to follow or a guideline. We are mature enough to gauge the correctness as we are investing time and money over this.
That exactly was my point. If a person is going to a foreign country to study, they should do their own research. My comment wasn’t an advice or suggestion that anybody should follow it was an explanation regarding why people are doing that.
thanks!