+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I already applied for my GCMS notes, when I will receive it, I will apply again, though unfortunately I would have to defer my SEP intake to Jan intake, and apply for the Jan intake. I don't think to be a bonafide student every high school student has to do bachelor's, it is their choice what to study for their further education, and if a diploma is sufficient for my career, why do I need to study 4 years. At this point I don't even know what is a strong SOP for them, I feel like they didn't even read my SOP.
I know how you feel. I agree to this that when they see the overall file, they do make a judgement even before going into additional docs. The thing that you are 20 and probably lived in UAE your whole life and your dad is sponsoring you shouldn’t be an issue comparing it to people who did get approved with a file like yours. Today on FB I read a grown man snarking about this site + accounts who give a reality check regarding applying the GCC saying we all are spreading negativity when he being 34 year old got his SP in his first attempt is enraging because tell me out of 10 applications from GCC (applied from here not home country) how many acceptance do we really see? If it was 50/50 then it wouldn’t have been an unfair judgement but it’s legit 5/95. They should just make rules stating apply from your own home country!!!

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I already applied for my GCMS notes, when I will receive it, I will apply again, though unfortunately I would have to defer my SEP intake to Jan intake, and apply for the Jan intake. I don't think to be a bonafide student every high school student has to do bachelor's, it is their choice what to study for their further education, and if a diploma is sufficient for my career, why do I need to study 4 years. At this point I don't even know what is a strong SOP for them, I feel like they didn't even read my SOP.
To be very honest, IRCC is super inefficient with their visa processing. There are unnecessary delays, irrelevant refusal reasons, GC-key glitches, updates & reverts and what not. All they are concerned about is the revenue that they generate from these visa applications. These visa officers literally play with students' careers & mental health being.

Reactions: Danny1981

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Yesterday I received my refusal and the BVL at the same. This is extremely heartbreaking for me, they took 56 days (8 weeks) just to refuse my application. Whereas, people I know who applied around the same time as me received their refusals within 2 to 5 weeks. What's worst they literally slapped me with 6 refusal reasons, if my application was that bad they should've just rejected it on the first sight, why make me wait for 8 weeks. I seriously feel this wasn't a fair decision. Below my are timeline and refusal reasons.

Upfront Medical : April 6
Applied online: April 18 (Non SDS)
Biometrics done: April 21
Medical: Medical passed on April 28
Eligibility Review: Started on April 28
BVL: June 13
Refused: June 13
I applied from UAE.
Age; 20 years old
Program: Diploma in Business Administration

Refusal reasons:

After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I believe this was a very unfair decision, I'm thinking to send webform for reconsidering my application, whilst waiting for my GCMS notes.
Any advice would be very much appreciated. Sorry for the long message.
If they believe that they could refuse your visa based on limited employment prospects in your country, why did they allow you to file the visa in the first place?
Just so they can raise their revenue from VISA FEE. Lol. It's just a business for them, while for students their whole careers are on stake.
No comments for IRCC. Very disappointed

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
I know how you feel. I agree to this that when they see the overall file, they do make a judgement even before going into additional docs. The thing that you are 20 and probably lived in UAE your whole life and your dad is sponsoring you shouldn’t be an issue comparing it to people who did get approved with a file like yours. Today on FB I read a grown man snarking about this site + accounts who give a reality check regarding applying the GCC saying we all are spreading negativity when he being 34 year old got his SP in his first attempt is enraging because tell me out of 10 applications from GCC (applied from here not home country) how many acceptance do we really see? If it was 50/50 then it wouldn’t have been an unfair judgement but it’s legit 5/95. They should just make rules stating apply from your own home country!!!
At this point I don't even know at what basis are they approving and rejecting applications. Would they have preferred if I pretended that I lived in my home country and applied from there, even though I have lived my whole life in UAE with my parents. At this point I'm even confused at what to do, I have no choice but to apply again from UAE, I have never lived in my home country or have any ties to show over there. This whole thing a game of luck regardless how good or bad your profile is, or how genuine your are to study.

The most painful part is they wasted 2 months of my time just to reject me for 6 refusal reasons. I mean if my application was that bad, why even bother, better just reject it earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingpin00

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
If they believe that they could refuse your visa based on limited employment prospects in your country, why did they allow you to file the visa in the first place?
Just so they can raise their revenue from VISA FEE. Lol. It's just a business for them, while for students their whole careers are on stake.
If they believe a country has limited employment prospects, they should clearly remove applications from such countries. But NO, they won't because all they need is to generate revenue through these application.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
And how do they know until you submit/file visa application? You cant stop people from applying visa but you make decision after they apply.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
If they believe a country has limited employment prospects, they should clearly remove applications from such countries. But NO, they won't because all they need is to generate revenue through these application.
Thats not the intention and it doesnt mean all applicant from certain country get rejection because of “limited employment prospect”. Thats generalization of fact

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
At this point I don't even know at what basis are they approving and rejecting applications. Would they have preferred if I pretended that I lived in my home country and applied from there, even though I have lived my whole life in UAE with my parents. At this point I'm even confused at what to do, I have no choice but to apply again from UAE, I have never lived in my home country or have any ties to show over there. This whole thing a game of luck regardless how good or bad your profile is, or genuine your are to study.

The most painful part is they wasted 2 months of my time just to reject me for 6 refusal reasons. I mean if my application was that bad, why even bother, better just reject it earlier.

This whole thing a game of luck regardless how good or bad your profile is, or genuine your are to study.
I swear this couldn't get more accurate. 100% agreed.

Reactions: Rosemary1812

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Thats not the intention and it doesnt mean all applicant from certain country get rejection because of “limited employment prospect”. Thats generalization of fact
Then maybe they should be more clear with their refusal reasons and not send everyone the same generalized refusal reasons. But no they want you to order GCMS notes so they can generate revenue from there as well. Lol

kingpin00

Star Member
May 22, 2021
Then maybe they should be more clear with their refusal reasons and not send everyone the same generalized refusal reasons. But no they want you to order GCMS notes so they can generate revenue from there as well. Lol
No hate on IRCC. Just giving my feedback as a customer about what I think they need to approve

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
Seriously, I mean I am currently working as a full-time employee in UAE, why did they also have to throw that reason on me not every GCC resident gets this reason for refusal (which I still don't understand why), they just randomly throw the reason on any applicant.
They shouldn't even accept applications from us temporary residents, if they have that much of an issue from it, why waste our time and efforts.

Last edited:
Reactions: kingpin00

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Seriously, I mean I am currently working as a full-time employee in UAE for, why did they also have to throw that reason on me not every GCC resident gets this reason for refusal (which I still don't understand why), this just randomly throw the reason on any applicant.
They shouldn't even accept applications from us temporary residents, if they have that much of an issue from it, why waste our time and efforts.
They cant have policy that stop application from certain location ( Trump era policies ), it is descrimatory. There applicant from GCC who get approved and other not. It is case to case basis. Now, best way is to reapply and address all the concerns. If met with refusal again and believe your geniune students and determined to come to Canada, pursue JR ( provided there is time and financial resources )

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I am in a dilemma why people are still submitting to the Abu Dhabi office and not applying from their home country.

I think the idea of applying from home country for many is coming after 1ST refusal.

If these refusals continue with the same pattern, I am sure such popularity of Abu Dhabi office will lead to little to no applications being filed there in future.

I cant understand on what basis we should submit the application. They are not sparing anyone.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
This whole thing a game of luck regardless how good or bad your profile is, or genuine your are to study.
I swear this couldn't get more accurate. 100% agreed.
Have been saying this since day one. I wrote an SOP which SOP writers told me was excellent and my file is extremely good according to the trends I see of people getting accepted except 3 years gap because I was legally residing in KSA and didn’t want to break any rules where it’s clearly written to not work in my VISA.
who are these people to make judgments on people inspite of applicants meeting the requirements of an application. They are just making money from our applications and those who are in our boat will understand.