+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I am in a dilemma why people are still submitting to the Abu Dhabi office and not applying from their home country.

I think the idea of applying from home country for many is coming after 1ST refusal.

If these refusals continue with the same pattern, I am sure such popularity of Abu Dhabi office will lead to little to no applications being filed there in future.

I cant understand on what basis we should submit the application. They are not sparing anyone.
Since two weeks I have been researching around the whole “residence country” “citizen country” conflict and honestly I completely stand by what the PH applicants are doing because that is the correct way. We all temporarily in the Middle East, we are not allowed to reside here, we just came here on a work visa and for dependents it’s just spouse’s work visa and we can accompany them, the day the job is lost here, do we have any right to live here? We have to leave literally the next day!!!! The PH applicants have clearly stated that this place is just “for work” we don’t live here, the day our job is lost, we lose status here hence it clearly means this is not our country of residence. Also the visa officers are mentioning again and again that we have temporary status here so why to even try from a country where you are an alien who is just working and legit have no other rights ie buying property, for dependent to work or in KSA we can’t even own a car lol (in some cases). Anyone applying from here should do a long research and make the mistake of even lodging their apppications here.
The residence that CIC websites talk about is legit residence visa (to be authorized to live in a country and establish there), in our cases it totally doesn’t apply because we are not allowed to live here without purpose.
Do your own research.

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
@Rosemary1812

Could you please tell me if you received BVL & Rejection on the same day at the exact same time, or the same day but different times?
I received the BVL 4 minutes before receiving rejection. Don't worry I'm sure you will receive your approval, I have seen people who received their BVL with no decision usually gets their approval after awhile.

Where did you apply from?

Reactions: kingpin00

Dorabach

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Thank you! I applied from Abu dhabi. This is my second application as my first one got refused.

First application:
Applied: 7th Feb 2021
Biometric done: 18th Feb
Eligibility started: 19th Feb
BVL & refusal: 31st March

Second application:
Applied: 15th May
Eligibility started: 7th June
BVL and ppr: 13 June
Hi i just refused today. Can you share what did you do for the 2nd application? I will reapply again this week.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
I am in a dilemma why people are still submitting to the Abu Dhabi office and not applying from their home country.

I think the idea of applying from home country for many is coming after 1ST refusal.

If these refusals continue with the same pattern, I am sure such popularity of Abu Dhabi office will lead to little to no applications being filed there in future.

I cant understand on what basis we should submit the application. They are not sparing anyone.
Pakistan's visa processing is done in AUH. There is no other option.

Aria29

Jun 7, 2021
Hi i just refused today. Can you share what did you do for the 2nd application? I will reapply again this week.
Best of luck for your next application! My refusal was based on financial status and personal assets. I ordered gcms notes which said the funds may not be available and the proposed studies is not a reasonable expense. For my second application, I wrote a stronger Sop explaining how studying in Canada will help with my educational and career goal which will increase my employment opportunities in UAE. As for the funds, I showed that the bank balance has been maintained and added a property ownership document.

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
Is there anyone who applied after 15 May i.e in between of 16 May to 22 May from UAE, Dubai and got any update on their application ?

mohdtahir33

Apr 24, 2019
Inquired through webform and got a response from AUH that my application is still in queue for review.
Applied on February. Only Biometrics and still Reviewing Eligibility
I also got the same response that my application is in queue for review. Lets hope for the best.