+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

theHossein

May 19, 2021
I received BVL on May 26. But why ghost update right now? Im reading on other forums that a ghost update a bit after BVL usually means rejection :( :( :(
It’s almost 10 days since you got your BVL. if you were refused, you must got the refusal letter along with your BVL. Likely you are getting your PPR.

Reactions: n@bz

theHossein

May 19, 2021
I received BVL on May 26. But why ghost update right now? Im reading on other forums that a ghost update a bit after BVL usually means rejection :( :( :(
And don’t pay attention to those ghost updates. They are just errors. Be patient and stay positive. Hopefully a PPR.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
It’s almost 10 days since you got your BVL. if you were refused, you must got the refusal letter along with your BVL. Likely you are getting your PPR.
Yes but the thing is I did upfront medical when I submitted the application. So this was the order.

1. Biometrics invitation letter
2. Upfront medical marked as passed -> Validated
3. BVL letter

So idk if this order is good or bad?

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
And don’t pay attention to those ghost updates. They are just errors. Be patient and stay positive. Hopefully a PPR.
Thanks!
But like I mentioned in the other comment, I did upfront medical. So I got my BIL first, followed by medical passed, followed by BVL.

theHossein

May 19, 2021
Yes but the thing is I did upfront medical when I submitted the application. So this was the order.

1. Biometrics invitation letter
2. Upfront medical marked as passed -> Validated
3. BVL letter

So idk if this order is good or bad?
Share you exact timeline. And when did you passed the medical ?

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Share you exact timeline. And when did you passed the medical ?
May 9th - Application Submission
May 10th - BIL
May 12th - Biometrics Given
May 25th - Application Update - Upfront Medical shows up as Passed.
May 26th - Application Update - Biometric Correspondence Letter / Validity Letter
June 6th - Ghost update (It says new message but I can't view due to bad gateway)

theHossein

May 19, 2021
May 9th - Application Submission
May 10th - BIL
May 12th - Biometrics Given
May 25th - Application Update - Upfront Medical shows up as Passed.
May 26th - Application Update - Biometric Correspondence Letter / Validity Letter
June 6th - Ghost update (It says new message but I can't view due to bad gateway)
Your profile looks good. Just wait for the message to appear. Maybe they are requesting additional documents. Don’t worry

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Your profile looks good. Just wait for the message to appear. Maybe they are requesting additional documents. Don’t worry

Extra documents now? I'm so surprised. My application still says "Submitted". I don't know if that is a good sign or bad sign.