+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
It’s almost 10 days since you got your BVL. if you were refused, you must got the refusal letter along with your BVL. Likely you are getting your PPR.
Is this true? I don't see many threads stating that if you're refused, you get refusal along with BVL.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
It is true and proven that God has His own perfect time. Never too early and never too late. Just trust His timing.

Approved after 2 refusals! Total of 9 months of waiting. Definitely worth the wait!

Lambton College (Toronto) Course: Financial Planning and Wealth Management
September 2020 Intake
Regular Online

POINTERS
  • I started / continued my online class even if I still didn't do my
  • Second Application - Refused in 7 Days
  • Removed my sponsor in Canada during the Final Application
TIMELINE

First Application:
UAE LODGED

Feb 4 - Requested for LOA
Feb 5 - Received LOA
Feb 6 - 1st Term Tuition Fee Paid
Feb 12 - Lodged Application
Feb 12 - Biometrics Requested
Feb 18 - Biometrics Done in VFS Dubai
July 28 - Reviewing Eligibility
Sept 4 - Refused

Second Application:
PHILIPPINES LODGED (Physically in UAE)

Sept 10 - Lodged Reapplication *Attached Enrolment Letter*
Sept 14 - Reviewing Eligibility
Sept 17 - Refused

*Online Class Started- September 14*

Third Application:
PHILIPPINES LODGED (Physically in UAE)

Sept 22 - Lodged Reapplication
Sept 18 - Reviewing Eligibility
Oct 5 - Medical Request
Oct 8 - Medical Passed
Nov 18 - Correspondence / Passport Request - APPROVED!!!

Since we are just temporary residents in UAE, we should lodge in our home countries since we are citizens of that country to strengthen the purpose of visit and hometies. Plans after study should be back to our home countries too.

Hope this helps!
Hi did you go for Non SDS or SDS? Can I personal message you?

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
Upfront Medical : April 6
Applied online: April 18 (Non SDS)
Biometrics done: April 21
Medical: Medical passed on April 28
Eligibility Review: Started on April 28
BVL: Waiting
PPR: Waiting
I applied from UAE.

Did any April applicant receive their BVL and PPR yet?

Till now I haven't received any other updates. I'm really starting to get worried now.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I applied from UAE.

Till now I haven't received any other updates. I'm really starting to get worried now.
I would say if you're still waiting, you have a good chance. Usually from what I've seen, if you get BVL too soon you will get rejected (which is most likely going to be the outcome for me)

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
I would say if you're still waiting, you have a good chance. Usually from what I've seen, if you get BVL too soon you will get rejected (which is most likely going to be the outcome for me)
I wouldn't say that, nowadays there is no proper sequence, you can expect anything. So far I have seen people who received their BVL but no decision with it, they mostly received PPR after awhile. Let's hope for the best and hopefully we all receive our PPR soon!!!

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I wouldn't say that, nowadays there is no proper sequence, you can expect anything. So far I have seen people who received their BVL but no decision with it, they mostly received PPR after awhile. Let's hope for the best and hopefully we all receive our PPR soon!!!
That may be true if you look at recent trends that's how its happening. People who got BVL and are waiting are usually in a good state. If you have an update soon after you get your BVL, it usually means rejection :(

Reactions: Rosemary1812

MLV05

May 18, 2021
I applied from UAE.

I applied last March 17, reviewing eligibility on April 01 and till now no update yet. :)

Rosemary1812

Apr 30, 2021
I applied last March 17, reviewing eligibility on April 01 and till now no update yet. :)
Have you tried raising a webform?

I feel like UAE is really slow at giving decisions, I have seen other non SDS applicants for different countries who received their PPR within 35 days. This is really mentally draining:(. I hope you get your BVL and PPR soon!!!

MLV05

May 18, 2021
Have you tried raising a webform?

I feel like UAE is really slow at giving decisions, I have seen other non SDS applicants for different countries who received their PPR within 35 days. This is really mentally draining:(. I hope you get your BVL and PPR soon!!!
Yes, I tried multiple times with the same reply that my application is still in process. I am expecting to receive my gcms notes this week, whatever it says I might send it via webform. just at least let them know they kept my application pending.

It's true, this waiting game is really mentally draining especially knowing how abu dhabi VOs give their comments and decision.

Reactions: Rosemary1812