+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Got exactly the same comments after waiting for 4 months with addition of question about my immigration status. Apply for GCMS notes today ! They are delaying everything right now.

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Got exactly the same comments after waiting for 4 months with addition of question about my immigration status. Apply for GCMS notes today ! They are delaying everything right now.
did you get your notes? so many reasons given is like they find an issue with each and every point.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
did you get your notes?

What really comes under purpose of visit, those who got their notes?
Not yet, they extended the timeframe by more 30 days (total 60 days to download a file). Purpose of visit is totally random, it can include questions about your course, funds, home ties, etc. There is nothing specific under this category. Its like a mystery box !

• Sad
Reactions: Sblue

Sblue

May 19, 2021
Not yet, they extended the timeframe by more 30 days (total 60 days to download a file). Purpose of visit is totally random, it can include questions about your course, funds, home ties, etc. There is nothing specific under this category. Its like a mystery box !
funds would come under financial, no?
Im hopeful my notes make their way to me on time as then i will just have a month for visa process.
What country have you been applying from?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
funds would come under financial, no?
Im hopeful my notes make their way to me on time as then i will just have a month for visa process.
What country have you been applying from?
You would be surprised. I always say, the point they mention on the correspondence letter means nothing. Comments is what would give you a fair idea on the decision fact (this is if VO made efforts to write the details)

Sblue

May 19, 2021
You would be surprised. I always say, the point they mention on the correspondence letter means nothing. Comments is what would give you a fair idea on the decision fact (this is if VO made efforts to write the details)
and then do people actually get the visa on second attempt if they explain the points made, that's important to know.
My first ever visa refusal and I'm like wow, what even.

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
noted.. hw are u planning to reapply? from home country or UAE? do we need to give a try as PH applicants do?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
and then do people actually get the visa on second attempt if they explain the points made, that's important to know.
My first ever visa refusal and I'm like wow, what even.
No Guarantee to be honest. It totally depends on case to case. There are applicants who have got approved on their 4th or 5th try. You can fix few things like finances but if they made remarks on your poor academics then that is something difficult to fix. Same goes with home ties!

Reactions: Sblue

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
noted.. hw are u planning to reapply? from home country or UAE? do we need to give a try as PH applicants do?
Definitely not UAE. Would give it a shot from home country. I am still thinking about the idea of applying as PH applicants. Not found a single one who has done it so far.

Reactions: n@bz

Sblue

May 19, 2021
i found this

A study permit refusal based on “purpose of your visit” is very frequently related to the statement of purpose (also known as study plan or SOP). If the study plan was vague and general, this is a almost always going to lead to a refusal.

If “the purpose of your visit” is the only reason for refusal, there is a good chance that the officer believes the applicant is attempting to “enter the labour market in Canada,” meaning to work illegally, or that the applicant is not being honest about their reason for coming to Canada.

https://dfimmigration.ca/find-out-why-your-canadian-study-permit-application-was-refused/

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
Those who got their gcms notes what really comes under purpose of visit?
For me it was proposed studies are not much beneficial because PA previous academic studies are much higher (it was a bachelor and I applied for GBM (post graduate certificate) hence it’s not a reasonable expense for the applicant.

Makes me wonder are they visa officers or career counselors? It’s our money!! Give me a legit reason like I’m a criminal etc but they got nothing on us so they become career counselors.

n@bz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
Definitely not UAE. Would give it a shot from home country. I am still thinking about the idea of applying as PH applicants. Not found a single one who has done it so far.
let me knw once u recv gcms, i hav aplied it today