+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

aslam.mukhtar

Jul 5, 2019
out of the context, if any is seeking degree attestation, nadra birth certificate, marriage unmarried, or wes uae embassy saudi embassy or police certificate from pakistan in this co vid lockdown, then do not hesitate to contact 03022707477 (operating agency in pakistan) .it worked for me specially for wes and safely return my documents back to uae without hesitation. trusted and recommended service

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
I applied yesterday for Fall Intake. Anyone else applied for Fall intake? I got BIL today after submitting yesterday.

Omerbabiker6

Star Member
Apr 9, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
I applied yesterday for Fall Intake. Anyone else applied for Fall intake? I got BIL today after submitting yesterday.
i have applied for fall intake as well.

And yes, it is normal to receive the BIL within 36 hours after submission.

Kshithi

Apr 16, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Application lodged on the 14th feb 21 and biometrics done on 21st feb 21. I had a ghost update sometime in April and no progress so far.
Same here. Application submitted on 14th Feb 21 and biometrics on 18th Feb 21. Had a ghost update on May 6th and no progress after that. Do let me know if you do get any updates. Thanks.

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
Same here. Application submitted on 14th Feb 21 and biometrics on 18th Feb 21. Had a ghost update on May 6th and no progress after that. Do let me know if you do get any updates. Thanks.
Sure! Lets keep our fingers crossed. And i believe Abu Dhabi office is closed until Sunday for Eid

Reactions: sal2021

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if it is possible to change the program within the same university when you have a study permit. Is it allowed? Not allowed? Do I need to apply for new study permit again?

Scenario:

My study permit is for Computer Engineering at University X with coop. Suppose I want to change to Computer Science at same university X with coop. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know if it is possible to change the program within the same university when you have a study permit. Is it allowed? Not allowed? Do I need to apply for new study permit again?

Scenario:

My study permit is for Computer Engineering at University X with coop. Suppose I want to change to Computer Science at same university X with coop. Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!
yes. it is possible as long u have SP and u have landed in canada. make sure u get SP at poe then go to ur DLI and tell them u want to change it then update your study permit