+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Wajihashahid0

Aug 19, 2020
I got a ghost update for my SP application yesterday. Also got an update for husband and kid' application and their medical passed and eligibility started. Our applications are processed in abu dhabi. How soon can we expect an answer?

Kshithi

Apr 16, 2021
Abu Dhabi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
So for September intake, how soon can I leave to Canada? I mean can I leave in the first week of August from Abu Dhabi?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Depends on restrictions of Canada at that time.
Friends, under new processing times all applications would be processed in 10 weeks without any regards to the visa office. Does that mean the online applications are not restricted to the visa office mentioned in the student application? And they can be processed anywhere in the world ?

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Friends, under new processing times all applications would be processed in 10 weeks without any regards to the visa office. Does that mean the online applications are not restricted to the visa office mentioned in the student application? And they can be processed anywhere in the world ?
i dont think so the vo will still review your application. unless in some cases.

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Then how can they have 10 weeks time for all visa officers ?
they just put a maximum estimate there. some countries have 3 weeks and 4 weeks processing times. some have 2 weeks and others have 8 weeks and up to 12 weeks. they are currently pripritizing fall applications especially complete applications. they are making decisions very fast.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
they just put a maximum estimate there. some countries have 3 weeks and 4 weeks processing times. some have 2 weeks and others have 8 weeks and up to 12 weeks. they are currently pripritizing fall applications especially complete applications. they are making decisions very fast.
Yes I have the same information .even I rececieved an email from my university for it. But if one visa office have unmanageable work load off course he would shift some applications to other office. This is what I understand about the processing time

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
Yes I have the same information .even I rececieved an email from my university for it. But if one visa office have unmanageable work load off course he would shift some applications to other office. This is what I understand about the processing time
usually most workload are in india, nigeria and pakistan

fritchou

Jan 21, 2019
Tunisia
That means India and Abu Dhabi office are overloaded and they may shift the applications to other offcie
yes abudhabi have a lot of overload. their processing times 2 weeks ago went to 25 weeks. abudhabi office process applications from 5 or 6 countries

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
well, I have been waiting for 11 weeks now