+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Thanks a lot. Yes its my 1st and last time application for Canadian study permit. I will try for other country. Wish you all the best for your application
Sorry to hear this sad news.

Can you kindly advise if you have applied alone a study permit or with family?
Also what was the gap in your studies?

appreciate if you can please share some of the facts about your application such as above and other ties and study area and job sector in UAE

Thank you in advance for your help.

I would recommend you try to order GCMS notes so you can try one more time and hopefully you will get next. We heard many got after 2nd and even 3rd try so dont lose hope meanwhile you can also look for other countries.

Rakibur

Dec 28, 2020
Sorry to hear this sad news.

Can you kindly advise if you have applied alone a study permit or with family?
Also what was the gap in your studies?

appreciate if you can please share some of the facts about your application such as above and other ties and study area and job sector in UAE

Thank you in advance for your help.

I would recommend you try to order GCMS notes so you can try one more time and hopefully you will get next. We heard many got after 2nd and even 3rd try so dont lose hope meanwhile you can also look for other countries.
I applied for myself only.
Completed graduation in 2018 along with the full-time work.
I am working in banking sector.
Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello ! Anyone got any sort of updates for Abu Dhabi ? Anyone here applied for July - Sept intake and got any movement on file ? Mine completed 13 weeks today and still no updates.

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
Hai guys , Applied in december 15 Medical updated and review started on 8 jan still no updates may 2021 intake its been 13 weeks pass.
any who had applied on december 15th rage got PPR , what would be the procesisng tiem for m Abhudabi isa office