sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Visa Office Abu Dhabi,
Application Lodged: February 25th
Biometrics Done: February 28th
Eligibility Review Started: March 10
No updates after that.
I think they will release updates in a bunch.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
This is my best bet, they will be releasing the updates in bulk.
Even if you submit your Visa application in Abudhabi, It doesn't mean that your documents will be reviewed at the same office. They may move your application file to the visa office with a lesser number of applications and process from there.

Reactions: ARB0428

ARB0428

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Visa Office Abu Dhabi,
Application Lodged: February 25th
Biometrics Done: February 28th
Eligibility Review Started: March 10
No updates after that.
I think they will release updates in a bunch.
My Eligibility review started same day as you and I found a bunch of other people whose eligibility review started same time.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Even if you submit your Visa application in Abudhabi, It doesn't mean that your documents will be reviewed at the same office. They may move your application file to the visa office with a lesser number of applications and process from there.
Ok, didn't know that. I thought the VO were fixed based on where you apply from. Could it be that inspite of our files moving different offices, they still get consolidated in AUH ? I see the application timeline for AUH office is sitting at 13 weeks. So if we applied in Dec, most applicant should hear by end of this month.

This anxiety is killing me ! Hope they start getting back to applicants soon with whatever they have decided. High time I got some good sleep :)

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Ok, didn't know that. I thought the VO were fixed based on where you apply from. Could it be that inspite of our files moving different offices, they still get consolidated in AUH ? I see the application timeline for AUH office is sitting at 13 weeks. So if we applied in Dec, most applicant should hear by end of this month.

This anxiety is killing me ! Hope they start getting back to applicants soon with whatever they have decided. High time I got some good sleep :)
Same here, But unfortunately we can't do anything. Just keep your fingers crossed and wait for the final news.

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
My timeline:
Upfront Medical: 17th August
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
18 November: Medical Passed
18 November: Eligibility Review Started
14 December: Background Check Started
19 January: AIP

No Updates after that.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
My timeline:
Upfront Medical: 17th August
Applied 24th August
Biometric 28th August
18 November: Medical Passed
18 November: Eligibility Review Started
14 December: Background Check Started
19 January: AIP

No Updates after that.
Did u apply from Abudhabi ?

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Raised multiple webforms no reply. And I can't walk in as I live in a different country and my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Raised multiple webforms no reply. And I can't walk in as I live in a different country and my application is being processed in Abu Dhabi.
Even if you live here, there is no arrange for walk-in. You have to take an appointment which is available only Passport/Citizenship and notorial services. Inquiry is only via webform, they wont answer calls there.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Even if you live here, there is no arrange for walk-in. You have to take an appointment which is available only Passport/Citizenship and notorial services. Inquiry is only via webform, they wont answer calls there.
Now maybe due to covid you cannot walk-in. But I went through a guy's profile who has done it in the past.