+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Rakibur

Dec 28, 2020
Dear, Can you please share some more details if you have gathered about Ireland. Specifically on mature students
I am happy to share. In UK and Ireland study gap is not much problem. If you go for level 9 study ( Masters) they will give you 2 years post graduate work permit. If your profession is within the high demand skills then there is high probability of getting stamp 4 visa equivalent of pr after 2 years. Cost is less than ca masters degree. For September semester you can apply now there is no application fees in many college. I obtained offer letter for MBA from Dublin business school. If I failed to achieve the positive result within April, I will apply for Irish student visa.

Reactions: Danny1981

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
I am happy to share. In UK and Ireland study gap is not much problem. If you go for level 9 study ( Masters) they will give you 2 years post graduate work permit. If your profession is within the high demand skills then there is high probability of getting stamp 4 visa equivalent of pr after 2 years. Cost is less than ca masters degree. For September semester you can apply now there is no application fees in many college. I obtained offer letter for MBA from Dublin business school. If I failed to achieve the positive result within April, I will apply for Irish student visa.
Thank you so much for detailed reply, Just one quick question on mature student so you can apply your spouse and child visa too? can spouse work same as Canada (Open work permit).

Rakibur

Dec 28, 2020
Thank you so much for detailed reply, Just one quick question on mature student so you can apply your spouse and child visa too? can spouse work same as Canada (Open work permit).
In UK yes. But Ireland, you can't take family before get a job

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Rejected y'all,
Reason : unsure if u leave Canada
Applied : 27th Jan
Bio : 7th Feb
This is the most ridiculous reason, and that's why i have decided to choose UK over Canada. At least they are issuing Visas when you have met all the requirements.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
This is the most ridiculous reason, and that's why i have decided to choose UK over Canada. At least they are issuing Visas when you have met all the requirements.
If study is your only reason UK is good but they still don't have a open migration policy unless you work in highly skilled professions. Think doctors, scientists, etc.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
If study is your only reason UK is good but they still don't have a open migration policy unless you work in highly skilled professions. Think doctors, scientists, etc.
Actually, they have already given a hint of point based immigration system. In fact, they have announced it already. Only those will benefit, who are risking their money right now on education.

Reactions: Rakibur

Rakibur

Dec 28, 2020
No idea what's going on in Abu Dhabi VO, been really quite since last few weeks.
Truly the processing time is not justifiable. For a study permit, 1 month is a very decent time, since mojority of student destinations like UK and others provide the result within a month.

Reactions: qaziarslantariq

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Truly the processing time is not justifiable. For a study permit, 1 month is a very decent time, since mojority of student destinations like UK and others provide the result within a month.
UK is good if you are looking for a better level of education, But the UK is still lagging in immigration policy. It takes more time for you to get PR and then Citizenship in UK compared to Canada. One of my friend couldn't meet the current CRS / requirements for a study permit in Canada. Applied for UK Study permit and got it approved very quickly even tho she has a 6-7years study gap.

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
UK is good if you are looking for a better level of education, But the UK is still lagging in immigration policy. It takes more time for you to get PR and then Citizenship in UK compared to Canada. One of my friend couldn't meet the current CRS / requirements for a study permit in Canada. Applied for UK Study permit and got it approved very quickly even tho she has a 6-7years study gap.
Also UK does not require GIC account. Just 28 days statement.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Understand, although they are based in UAE they still follow Canadian standards of working. Which means, they wont be working extra time to catch up on pending applications or put any additional efforts they are not paid for. So additional/pending applications simply means a delay !