+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
For applicants from India, it has been raining PPR's this week. Most had a pattern of review starting a day prior to receiving correspondence letter and PPR. Hope we hear from Abu Dhabi office soon. Didnt see much actions since last month.

sonnetcj

Nov 4, 2020
For applicants from India, it has been raining PPR's this week. Most had a pattern of review starting a day prior to receiving correspondence letter and PPR. Hope we hear from Abu Dhabi office soon. Didnt see much actions since last month.
I heard some are getting

Rakibur

Dec 28, 2020
The processing time is reduced I think. As I remember earlier for UAE required time was shown as 32 weeks now its 16. Any one receive decision for May 2021 intake?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
The processing time is reduced I think. As I remember earlier for UAE required time was shown as 32 weeks now its 16. Any one receive decision for May 2021 intake?
It keeps on fluctuating. It had gone down to 15 weeks at some point, last week it went to 18 and now back to 16. This is not very helpful as the numbers are calculated based on historical numbers. It would take full 12 months since they opened for it to be set to actual times.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Visa Applications are getting reviewed for whoever applied from Abudhabi. Some of my friends got an update that their application is under review.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
I think so, But there are people who applied in December who are still waiting for an update. Nobody knows how they process your application.
Correct , you are right. Are you from uae ? And which university and course did you apply for ?