+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Noora Ahmad

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Awesome congrats ! My Bio was submitted & updated today. Applied from UAE. Based on your status changes, when do you think I should start seeing some updates ? Did you get any Ghost updates after you submitted BIO ?
No I didnt get any ghost update.. My bio was submitted 8th Nov and updated on 11th Nov.. untill 28th Dec there was no change at all.. application moved on 29th Dec... so you can see the timeline.

Reactions: Shaild

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
No I didnt get any ghost update.. My bio was submitted 8th Nov and updated on 11th Nov.. untill 28th Dec there was no change at all.. application moved on 29th Dec... so you can see the timeline.
Thanks, helps in setting my expectations. I guess you had done upfront medicals right? So if all goes well I guess I should receive medical request before reaching the final stage of approval.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I did infact check it yesterday & managed to get a slot for today. Just returned after giving BIO in Dubai. May I know how long it took for the status to be updated on your GCKEY and what should I expect next to happen.

If you don't mind, may I ask which intake have you applied - is it for May or September 2021. This will help me to plan my study permit application timeline, as I have LOA for Fall 2021 from the college.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
If you don't mind, may I ask which intake have you applied - is it for May or September 2021. This will help me to plan my study permit application timeline, as I have LOA for Fall 2021 from the college.
My UNI has a special intake for July next year due to lot of deferments this year. Many suggested to apply as early as possible considering the long delays.

Reactions: monaaziz

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Do online classes have any relation with delays... Like i haven't started online classes and i think because of this my visa is being delayed....
Applied 10th march in sds
Aip 19th August
No more updates till now...
Please let me know if you know any thing about this....

ShaneF

Dec 29, 2020
Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I did infact check it yesterday & managed to get a slot for today. Just returned after giving BIO in Dubai. May I know how long it took for the status to be updated on your GCKEY and what should I expect next to happen.
i completed my Bio on 25th Nov and received BVL on 18th Dec . i applied from Dubai and medical not required for Dubai applicants... now I am waiting for final decision . fingers crossed . my course will start on 18th Jan 2021 and first term is 100% online... ..

Reactions: Shaild

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
i completed my Bio on 25th Nov and received BVL on 18th Dec . i applied from Dubai and medical not required for Dubai applicants... now I am waiting for final decision . fingers crossed . my course will start on 18th Jan 2021 and first term is 100% online... ..
Thanks Shane for the info. Pray you get your PPR soon. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been in UAE and what is your country of citizenship. This part is making me nervous about home ties, etc.

mehranyusuf

Nov 23, 2020
Heyya just got bvl today, 2nd application
Applied : 19th November. Non sds
Eligibility review : 11th Dec
1st ghost update : 13 Dec
Bvl : 31st December

Medical isn't updated

Noora Ahmad

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
what is the reason of refusal
family ties in canada and homecountry (i dont have any relative in canada and was leaving my children husband and parents family everyone in home country...but still this was one of the reason)
employment in your country (Since i have gap)