+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
family ties in canada and homecountry (i dont have any relative in canada and was leaving my children husband and parents family everyone in home country...but still this was one of the reason)
employment in your country (Since i have gap)
Strange, seems like they just flatly refuse applicants from GCC countries without much of reasoning.

Reactions: Danny1981

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Probably. Even though i submitted dox for my agriculture land, rental agreements, car etc
What did you mention in your SOP the reason for going back to home country ? How much liquid money did you show in your account and how much tuition fees did you pay ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
family ties in canada and homecountry (i dont have any relative in canada and was leaving my children husband and parents family everyone in home country...but still this was one of the reason)
employment in your country (Since i have gap)
Are you a GCC citizen or resident?

ShaneF

Dec 29, 2020
Thanks Shane for the info. Pray you get your PPR soon. If you don't mind me asking how long have you been in UAE and what is your country of citizenship. This part is making me nervous about home ties, etc.
Hi Shaild.

yes, connecting home ties is a bit difficult part for me as well. I completed up to grade 6 in the Philippines and my parents took me to Dubai. I am in Dubai now for 7 years and completed my senior high school. my parents also in Dubai for a very long time and we don't have many ties to my home country..... lets hope for the best ..

Reactions: Shaild

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Shaild.

yes, connecting home ties is a bit difficult part for me as well. I completed up to grade 6 in the Philippines and my parents took me to Dubai. I am in Dubai now for 7 years and completed my senior high school. my parents also in Dubai for a very long time and we don't have many ties to my home country..... lets hope for the best ..
Hi Shane,

Happy New Year ! Pray you get positive news very soon. Keep us updated.

ShaneF

Dec 29, 2020
Hi Shane,

Happy New Year ! Pray you get positive news very soon. Keep us updated.
Sure Shaild, will keep you updated .. wishing you and everyone in this group a very happy new year 2021 !!.. hoping to meet you all in Canada this year !!!

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hi!

I am from India, Applying for a Canada study permit from UAE. Do I need to provide a Police Clearance Certificate for a Study permit? If so do I need to take PCC from UAE and India or just from UAE. Can anyone of you advice

Reactions: paridesltd

asifhamza

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hi!

I am from India, Applying for a Canada study permit from UAE. Do I need to provide a Police Clearance Certificate for a Study permit? If so do I need to take PCC from UAE and India or just from UAE. Can anyone of you advice
No need of police clearance certificate for student visa