+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

ta08aap

Aug 20, 2012
Hi,

I have applied for non sds, VO Abu Dhabi and for Jan 2023. But haven't received any response.

Application- 28th September
Biometrics- 2nd October
Eligibility and Security check- 3rd October
BVL and OPR- Awaited

I raised a webform on 21st November, with my wife's new residency stamping for Kuwait and I received acknowledgement on 6th December for addition of that in my file, since then waiting.

I dont what should I do, since I have very less time left..

Anyone in same situation?

Last edited:

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hi,

I have applied for non sds, VO Abu Dhabi and for Jan 2023. But haven't received any response.

Biometrics- 2nd October
BVL and OPR- Awaited

I raised a webform on 21st November, with my wife's new residency stamping for Kuwait and I received acknowledgement on 6th December for addition of that in my file, since then waiting.

Danger zone to be honest

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Has anyone here received a medical request from the Abu Dhabi office after getting a BVL?
BVL generally means that a decision has been made on your application and they have to announce it now. If they did not ask for a medical request prior to the bvl, it could be a negative sign, but that is just my assessment. Unless medical is not required in the location from where you applied from. However, i saw a case where someone got bvl twice (I am not talking about BIL), once before getting medical request and once after. Their application was approved.

Last edited:

orangeutan98

Dec 19, 2022
Hi,

Biometrics- 2nd October
BVL and OPR- Awaited

Non-SDS study permit
Application- 4 Oct
Biometrics- 5 Oct
Eligibility Review & Background Check - Started on 14 October - Stuck here currently

I'm applying from Kuwait as well.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello Guys!
I appled on 5th December 2022 online under AIP.
Applied Work permit and PR both

anyone here who same my boat? :)

here_123

Dec 27, 2022
For non SDS applying from Kuwait,
For Canada visa stamping, will my passport be sent to Abu Dhabi office, or will that be done in Kuwait itself?

ta08aap

Aug 20, 2012
It will be send to abu dhabi. Can you share your timeline? When did you applied and when you received passport request?
For non SDS applying from Kuwait,
For Canada visa stamping, will my passport be sent to Abu Dhabi office, or will that be done in Kuwait itself?