+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes it is. Property documents in your home country is a good point as well.
just hour ago i submitted webform for new dubai visa and few lines of strong ties in Pakistan and explained them we are not temporary residents in dubai like explained we even eligible 10 year golden visa etc. now i feeling relax, i hope they will attach new file in next 10 working days so i feel i will get a chance for PPR soon inshaAllah

Reactions: alig2121

happpyy56

Star Member
Sep 26, 2021
just hour ago i submitted webform for new dubai visa and few lines of strong ties in Pakistan and explained them we are not temporary residents in dubai like explained we even eligible 10 year golden visa etc. now i feeling relax, i hope they will attach new file in next 10 working days so i feel i will get a chance for PPR soon inshaAllah
Good luck, I hope you hear some good news soon along with everyone else whose waiting:)

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Hello Everyone,

I got my refusal today and of course its a painful experience, i have decided to reapply again and couldn't think of better place to get feedback and suggestions from experts. Below is my profile and application details:

Course applied: Conestoga College - Graduate certificate in SCM- 1 year course
Educational Qualification : BBA- GPA 3.86/4 , graduated in 2008 from Manipal University
IELTS Academic : Band 8
Tuition fee: Paid in full , GIC : 10000 CAD
Proof of funds: last 4 month bank statements with Additional CAD 24000 at time of application in Bahrain Savings account
Current Residence: Bahrain since Nov 2019
Nationality: Indian
Work experience: Have been working in freight forwarding and logistics since July 2008 with 3 years in India , 5 years in UAE and currently in Bahrain. Took a career break from Jan 2017 to Nov 2019 - due to family medical emergency and rejoined the same company. Overall 10 years of work experience

Proof of ties to Home country:

- Property inherited from Grand parents: INR 30 Lakh
- Family net worth certificate: INR 2 CR
- FDR in India: INR 10 Lakh

Application timelines:
Applied : 21st May 2021
Biometrics: 24th May
Medical Passed and ER started: 27th June
Correspondence letter and Refusal : 18 th July 2021

Refusal Reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I will apply for GCMS notes tomorrow but meanwhile based on above , would appreciate if fellow applicants who received refusal, reapplied were successful can share their experience.

Need Suggestions on below options I have:

1) Go to India and reapply under SDS? I can request my company to allow me work from India for rest of the year. I am assuming , I will still have to declare my employment in Bahrain . Will that be an issue? Should i resign and move ? I guess that would be last resort considering the current situation in India.
2) Reapply from Bahrain the way most Philippines applicant do ? declaring country of residence and application as home country.
3) File a Judicial review? any suggestions on good lawyer and process would be a big big help. Does it help hiring a Canadian Lawyer to review and resubmit your application?
4) Though, I wrote a detailed SOP - with details on my personal background, employment history, educational qualifications, reasons for choosing Canada, course and college along with future plans and prospects in home country. I would really appreciate if someone who has received visa after refusal can share their SOP to understand how to address VO's concerns.

Good luck to all the applicants and looking forward for your inputs.

Cheers
Hello, I just got my refusal this week.

Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

I'm a Filipino living in the UAE for the past 7 years. Can you tell me if you're able to get your GCMS and what;s the main reason? I will apply for min tomorrow, but would take 1 month to get. Hope for the best!

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Hi! I am re-applying anytime soon.. I got refused last June 27 from AUH office. I am physically present in UAE. I will update the form imm1294 as 7 PH- 8 UAE- 9 tick yes and use PH address for imm5645(family info). I have seen a lot of applicants, some of them are my friends, did the same and got approved. I should have listened to them during my first application :(
Hello, I also applied via UAE, got refusal this week. I'm Filipino applying for Masters at UCW. I Will get the GMCS tomorrow, can you tell me if using the PH address works?

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Kindly for those of you who submitted a webform to the Abu Dhabi visa office, approximately how long did it take to receive a reply?
I submitted twice in last three weeks and have not received an answer yet