+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Ghost update just seen.

Today could not login all day due to ircc maintenance. Finally last login was exactly two hours ago and nothing was changed in profile. After that I seen one comment on Facebook that a person telling he seen Application/profile updated and I told him that VO reviewed his profile but then suddenly my heart start beating and I thought I should login to ircc. I made around 30 tries on different browsers and finally login and seen something first movement since biometrics and reviewing started on 14th Sept . Both my SOWP and spouse study permit showing status (Application/profile updated) . Anybody seen same in their profiles? Because two hours ago noting changed in profile but again login after 2 hours I seen this

Reactions: RumezaJ

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Ghost update just seen.

Today could not login all day due to ircc maintenance. Finally last login was exactly two hours ago and nothing was changed in profile. After that I seen one comment on Facebook that a person telling he seen Application/profile updated and I told him that VO reviewed his profile but then suddenly my heart start beating and I thought I should login to ircc. I made around 30 tries on different browsers and finally login and seen something first movement since biometrics and reviewing started on 14th Sept . Both my SOWP and spouse study permit showing status (Application/profile updated) . Anybody seen same in their profiles? Because two hours ago noting changed in profile but again login after 2 hours I seen this
Welcome to ghost update community :)

It can be for anything as I explained earlier. Since you raised a webform recently. It is likely they have updated your profile with new documents you provided

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Welcome to ghost update community :)

It can be for anything as I explained earlier. Since you raised a webform recently. It is likely they have updated your profile with new documents you provided
No I didn't raise forum. I just applied 3 weeks now. 10 sep. Bio 14 sep.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
But in that case webform was spouse receipt only not mine. So her profile should be updated . But both of us updated. I had raised webform for spouse only on 17 sep

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Ghost update just seen.

Honestly that wasn't a Ghost update. Everyone who opened their application after the maintenance it showed Application/Profile Updated. It was a Glitch Today.

Note: I had Application/Profile Updated on 3 Applications. :D

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Noticed a ghost update last night for my application and received an email a moment ago from Abu Dhabi that says "We successfully received your document"

After I login in to Gckey account I noticed another ghost update and inside it shows:

Review of additional documents
  • October 6, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

• Love

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Noticed a ghost update last night for my application and received an email a moment ago from Abu Dhabi that says "We successfully received your document"

After I login in to Gckey account I noticed another ghost update and inside it shows:

Additional document requested: 22 Augustl 2021 > what they requested,

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Maybe ur application was sent to a secondary VO like Ottawa, Edmonton or warsaw and after they assessed it too, they sent it back to your primary VO Abu Dhabi.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
i have one question. at this stage my application is SOWP and my wife as study permit. we both have strong profiles and both have previously study abroad as its positive sign for previous travel history BUT due to fear of rejection of wife study permit as i forgot to mention strong ties in Pakistan, i only mentioned strong ties in dubai for wife and myself mentioned both ties in pak and dubai........... Question is can i submit my application as Study permit and wife application as SOWP? on other side our applications already in processed.. advise pls because what i feel my application for study permit would be much stronger compare to my wife study permit application.

OR

we applied on 10 sep from UAE. my wife company residence visa ( UAE work permit) expired just after 2 days on 12 sep . Its common when work visas are expired and then company renew the visas and work contract if they want on their wish. Now her company renewing her contract for next 2 year and renewing her work visa for next 2 years. what u advise if i raise a webform and submit new dubai visa along with few lines of strong ties in Pakistan and evidence for strong ties in pakistan like property registry etc?

Last edited: