London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
I received this email today. I submitted on May 3rd, still waiting.

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your passport(s) has been received at our office and currently on queue for visa printing. We are currently experiencing a huge increase of applications and the consequences are a longer processing times.

We regret all the inconveniences caused. We shall contact you once your application has been finalized and/or if we require additional information. However, should you require your passport(s) to travel please don’t hesitate to contact us to collect the same.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates

arminazi

Jun 9, 2017
I received this email today. I submitted on May 3rd, still waiting.

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your email enquiry.

Your passport(s) has been received at our office and currently on queue for visa printing. We are currently experiencing a huge increase of applications and the consequences are a longer processing times.

We regret all the inconveniences caused. We shall contact you once your application has been finalized and/or if we require additional information. However, should you require your passport(s) to travel please don’t hesitate to contact us to collect the same.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Best regards,

Immigration section | RA

Canadian Embassy | United Arab Emirates
Oh my god , I visited the VFS today ,they told me the same ,Due to overload there’s undefined timeline now,I am really frustrated as I need my passport urgently,anyway thanks for sharing the email.

Reactions: aoamber

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Oh my god , I visited the VFS today ,they told me the same ,Due to overload there’s undefined timeline now,I am really frustrated as I need my passport urgently,anyway thanks for sharing the email.
When did you submit bro? I guess you are from Oman

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
My passport will be delivered to me tomorrow. It seems it is dispatched by vfs to me today for real
Do you think the message you sent them helped in pushing your passport?
Where did you submit from?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Do you think the message you sent them helped in pushing your passport?
Where did you submit from?
I submitted via VFS in UAE. And yes, I think it pushed my passport after I contacted ADVO via cic form.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I submitted via VFS in UAE. And yes, I think it pushed my passport after I contacted ADVO via cic form.
Contacting the ADVO did not speed up the process for you. Once your passport was received at the Abu Dhabi visa office your passport joins a queue and your visa is issued as soon as you get to the front of the line. Mine took approximately 4 weeks which was within the timeline of 4-6 weeks.

Reactions: canbnd

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Contacting the ADVO did not speed up the process for you. Once your passport was received at the Abu Dhabi visa office your passport joins a queue and your visa is issued as soon as you get to the front of the line. Mine took approximately 4 weeks which was within the timeline of 4-6 weeks.
thanks for enlightening me on my own case.

Reactions: amug