+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
hi. actually i have submitted my passport together with my WP application last February 20 at VFS abu dhabi hrough Aramex courier, since i an applying from Bahrain. when they received it, they sent an email from VFS confirming they have have my application. it/s my 9th week of waiting now. when i checked through the VFS tracking they have sent me, it says there that it is under process at the Abu dhabi visa office canada. what should i expect since it's my 9th week now? thank you to those who can reply.

3M

Sep 19, 2015
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
21-10-2017
hi all, can anyone provide me with a shipping company from Abu Dhabi to Canada?
Hi Paolo, hope u r well settled now.. Could you pls share which cargo co. did u finally choose to ship it cargo frm DXB to CND & how was your experience.
Got to decide of a cargo co. asap since i hv to move by 7th May 2018. Thanks

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
hi. actually i have submitted my passport together with my WP application last February 20 at VFS abu dhabi hrough Aramex courier, since i an applying from Bahrain. when they received it, they sent an email from VFS confirming they have have my application. it/s my 9th week of waiting now. when i checked through the VFS tracking they have sent me, it says there that it is under process at the Abu dhabi visa office canada. what should i expect since it's my 9th week now? thank you to those who can reply.
Hey, did you get your passport yet? I sent mine on 5th May directly to ADVO from Bahrain through Aramex, with a pre-paid return envelope. I keep checking the return AWB on Aramex website everyday. It still stays 'not valid'. I suppose our CIC account will be updated to 'approved' within a few days of passport stamping. So far, there has been no update.

cometome14

Sep 29, 2017
Hello

I submitted my passport through Aramex first week of May,still there is no news from visa office.
Aramex tracking shows only delivery report,says it delivered.how much time does it takes generally to get it back?

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Hello

I submitted my passport through Aramex first week of May,still there is no news from visa office.
Aramex tracking shows only delivery report,says it delivered.how much time does it takes generally to get it back?
up to 4 weeks

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hey, did you get your passport yet? I sent mine on 5th May directly to ADVO from Bahrain through Aramex, with a pre-paid return envelope. I keep checking the return AWB on Aramex website everyday. It still stays 'not valid'. I suppose our CIC account will be updated to 'approved' within a few days of passport stamping. So far, there has been no update.
hi,regarding my WP, i still don't have any update whatsoever. in the VFS tracking number they gave me, it still is under process. it's my 3rd month now on the waiting for my WP. there is no email whatsoever what happened to my application. a little bit worried now.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
hi,regarding my WP, i still don't have any update whatsoever. in the VFS tracking number they gave me, it still is under process. it's my 3rd month now on the waiting for my WP. there is no email whatsoever what happened to my application. a little bit worried now.
what is wp

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
What is your PP update? Did you get it back? I submitted on 29th in ADVO and still no news! Did you use VFS or Aramax?
No updates from my side. I used vfs.