+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
No :(
when was your account updated? did u get any email..
I chkd my account no update...
worried now
Yes dude.. got the email and account is updated. Suggest to send an email to London Visa office & don't worry.. It will come..

Sharksn

Dec 27, 2017
Hi All.. mine application is also approved. Thxs every one.
@spike2 whats the update with u..
My application was approved on Wednesday April 11, still waiting for passport dispatch email :\

Do i need to request a pickup from Aramex?

Dear members, kindly shed some help over here :)

NGandhi

Mar 19, 2018
Congrats.. We submitted Passport to VFS, Kuwait on 27 February and till now, no updates from Abudhabi visa office..
Oh it is taking more than a month through Vfs kuwait. We are planning to submit this month in kuwait. If u have got your passport back pl share how many days it took .it would be of much help.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi there. I submitted my WP application at VFS Abu Dhabi on feb 19. On Feb 20, I got an email that they have succcessfully received it and forwarded to the Canada Visa Office in Abu Dhabi. I am applying from Bahrain. Until now, I haven’t got any updates and/or email from them. I’m on my 8th week today. Should I expect rejection? Please reply to those who can relate. Thank you. I just need some insights on this situation of mine.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hi there @canbnd, I haven’t received a PPR email. Should I expect rejection by now? I haven’t received any email from them since their last email which was Feb 20 from ADVO. I am really worried. Please help

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
Hi there. I submitted my WP application at VFS Abu Dhabi on feb 19. On Feb 20, I got an email that they have succcessfully received it and forwarded to the Canada Visa Office in Abu Dhabi. I am applying from Bahrain. Until now, I haven’t got any updates and/or email from them. I’m on my 8th week today. Should I expect rejection? Please reply to those who can relate. Thank you. I just need some insights on this situation of mine.
Please send email to London VO as mentioned in the PPR letter. Did you try speaking to VFS person ? Mine is also 3 weeks and people after me got passport back with COPR

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
@I mean work permit application will have a designated visa office ? You can try talking to them or ask London if they are processing your application.

ultron.ash

Jul 5, 2015
I Submiited passport on 25th March however the photos were not stamped at back so I again resubmitted photos with stamp on 29th March. Still no update on cic account . Seeing the tracker it seems applicants have received March 29th passport and copr from ADVO.

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Update for all, after submitting my passports through VFS Qatar, I received my passport back today 22nd of April with COPR and stamped visa.