+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Mitchyzinc

Dec 23, 2016
UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone. Submitted my pprt 23rd at AD VFS and until now - no updates.
I've been thinking a lot of negative things like " what id they'll reject/denied it" HAHAHAHA

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Checked my status today and it still hasn't been updated to approved. From what we know so far, the status changes to approved after the passport has been stamped. Also, some comments from previous applicants suggest that their passports were dispatched after about 1 week of getting stamped. Considering all these factors, it looks like i'll have to wait at least till next week to get back my passport....sigh

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone.. i submitted my passport on 14th August..just checked my CIC account....says it's approved.. How long should I wait for more ?

SK30

May 19, 2017
Hello everyone.. i submitted my passport on 14th August..just checked my CIC account....says it's approved.. How long should I wait for more ?
Hi Congrats
You should get in a day or two? Did u get an email regarding the status change in your CIC login or was it a random check
Did you submit in VFS Dubai on 14th?

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Congrats
You should get in a day or two? Did u get an email regarding the status change in your CIC login or was it a random check
Did you submit in VFS Dubai on 14th?
NO i didnt get any email.. i just cehcked today morning...I hope i get it this week before thursday..

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations. Did you submit your passport at Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Was it submitted through VFS or Aramex?

SK30

May 19, 2017
Congratulations. Did you submit your passport at Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Was it submitted through VFS or Aramex?
Just got my profile upated to Approved status...Let us see how long the passport will take to arrive in VFS..Hopefully tomorrow
Vabs200..buddy check the profile

Reactions: vabs200

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got my profile upated to Approved status...Let us see how long the passport will take to arrive in VFS..Hopefully tomorrow
Vabs200..buddy check the profile
Hey buddy, thanks a ton for the heads-up. Just checked my application status and it says APPROVED!! :D...let's hope we get back our passports within this week now