+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted my passport to VFS Dubai on 13th, which reached Abu Dhabi visa office on the 14th. So, today is the 14th working day and the VFS guy had informed me that it takes between 15 and 30 'working days' for the passport to be stamped. So, I am technically still not over the minimum expected time limit. It is frustrating but no other option than to be patient.

Shahriyarwasif

Sep 4, 2017
I submitted my passport to VFS Dubai on 13th, which reached Abu Dhabi visa office on the 14th. So, today is the 14th working day and the VFS guy had informed me that it takes between 15 and 30 'working days' for the passport to be stamped. So, I am technically still not over the minimum expected time limit. It is frustrating but no other option than to be patient.
What about your status in the cic portal? If i may ask

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
This whole process is a test of patience. Every step of the way. Starting with IELTS and waiting 13 days for results or waiting for 45 days for ECA. Waiting for ITA. Waiting for medical....Waiting for PPR. Its Wait...wait...wait...wait! LOL

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
We are all on the last leg finally. Every time, I used to feel frustrated about the delays in PPR, I used to go to the ray of hope thread and see people still waiting for ITA and then I feel better and thankful. :)

Reactions: dr feras

krysonice

May 21, 2017
We are all on the last leg finally. Every time, I used to feel frustrated about the delays in PPR, I used to go to the ray of hope thread and see people still waiting for ITA and then I feel better and thankful. :)
I've submitted my PP on 28th aug @ vfs dubai
most likely it reached AUH on 29th.
sooooooo, Im expecting it to be returned around 20th of sept....
You should get it much earlier !!

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I've submitted my PP on 28th aug @ vfs dubai
most likely it reached AUH on 29th.
sooooooo, Im expecting it to be returned around 20th of sept....
You should get it much earlier !!
Hopefully! Abu Dhabi Visa office office probably opened only today after the long EID weekend.

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I submitted on the 13th also. Lady at VFS said 3-4 weeks ( i asked if working days , she said no week). So our COPR should be stamped this week max. They better, I booked on the 14th of Sept:D

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This whole process is a test of patience. Every step of the way. Starting with IELTS and waiting 13 days for results or waiting for 45 days for ECA. Waiting for ITA. Waiting for medical....Waiting for PPR. Its Wait...wait...wait...wait! LOL
Exactly. But, as you said we've come a long way and this is the last leg of the race. We'll all reach there, sooner or later

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I submitted on the 13th also. Lady at VFS said 3-4 weeks ( i asked if working days , she said no week). So our COPR should be stamped this week max. They better, I booked on the 14th of Sept:D
Yeah my guess is you guys will at least get status approved this week, if not dispatched too :)

SK30

May 19, 2017
Wow. Submitted on 20th to vfs, delivered to abu dhabi 22nd. If you guys are still waiting, i better stop checking for now o_O:mad:
The login shows approved after stamping generally, soo ur passports might be on the way soon :)
Well the VFS guys told me to wait minimum 15-30 working days !!! I've seen guys getting it back after 30 calendar days
Yes the CIC Login would show Approved instead of Submitted once they have stamped the passports.. Frustrating.. but what else to do than keep waiting

Reactions: dr feras