+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
awesome... should have the passport back in 2 days
Hopefully by Sunday. I opted for courier options.

I would like to tell everyone reading that if you haven't paid RPFR yet and waiting for PPR, please pay RPFR yourself don't wait. And also anyone you know who is going through the process of applying please tell them to pay it upfront. It's an unnecessary agony to go through. :)

senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........

I would like to tell everyone reading that if you haven't paid RPFR yet and waiting for PPR, please pay RPFR yourself don't wait. And also anyone you know who is going through the process of applying please tell them to pay it upfront. It's an unnecessary agony to go through. :)
Congrats for one more process! When did you send your passports?

Reactions: cagovindsingh

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys can you let me know what are the charges for VFS in dubai for passport stamping?

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017

VFS is moving fast. I got an update that they have handed over the passports to the courier.

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
Fo
I got the same. I submitted my ticket along with my passport. I must travel on same date i provided, and must arrive only mon-thursday, 8am-10pm, avoiding public holidays too.
For what dates you booked the tickets?
I am intending to travel end of november and did you submit your passports?

Hushus

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
After finally receiving my CoPR and Visa i was cross checking all the details when i notice that they matched my citizenship and the country where my travelling document was issued. All other information were correct like Passport number, Name, date of birth....etc. i have never indicated that i have that citizinship they put for me in the CoPR, in my application i was clear about my nationality. I don't know what should be done.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I
After finally receiving my CoPR and Visa i was cross checking all the details when i notice that they matched my citizenship and the country where my travelling document was issued. All other information were correct like Passport number, Name, date of birth....etc. i have never indicated that i have that citizinship they put for me in the CoPR, in my application i was clear about my nationality. I don't know what should be done.
i dont know how embassies make such mistakes. How hard is it holding the passport bio page and filling forms with same info written there.