+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys i want to confirm please,i recieved copr copies with one pic in one of them and the other is empty for me and my family all the same,the visas stamped and thats it,is there anything missing??they retured one pic for each of us and used only one and unfortunately the copr papers are in bad shape

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i want to confirm please,i recieved copr copies with one pic in one of them and the other is empty for me and my family all the same,the visas stamped and thats it,is there anything missing??they retured one pic for each of us and used only one and unfortunately the copr papers are in bad shape
What do you mean by COPR papers are in bad shape? are they torn? hope it doesn't cause any problem while landing

mengo2005

Nov 21, 2013
Hi All,
This is my first post to this thread, however, I have been visiting and reading your posts regularly since I received my Ready for Visa Email on 7th August 2017. I have sent it through VFS on 8 August. Cant be very optimistic to get it back before Eid Holiday.
Congrats to all who received back their visas and COPRs and wish you a sweet landing and easy transition.
Next step should be teaming up in real world (not only virtually here) for those who are going to same provinces or cities around the same time.
Also, a whats app group would be really great and helpful for all now and after landing.
Wish all the best.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeah similar to mine... except mine wasnt wet lol

its a normal piece of paper, if you take a decent scan and print it again in high resolution it should be fine still.

congrats BTW - been a long journey for you i remember with all those questions on travel history and what not... atleast now this part of the journey has finally ended lol

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
yeah similar to mine... except mine wasnt wet lol

its a normal piece of paper, if you take a decent scan and print it again in high resolution it should be fine still.

congrats BTW - been a long journey for you i remember with all those questions on travel history and what not... atleast now this part of the journey has finally ended lol
Thanks congrats to you too,one journey ends and a longer one to start,i guess thats life

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Congrats @Wolverine17 and @thestunner316....having received your stamped visas and COPRs, I guess you guys can graduate to discussing the 'meaning of life' now while we the remaining ones wait patiently for our CoPRs...Lol :D
You will have it soon,actually my visa was stamped almost 10 days before delivery,no one understands why do they send the passports that late,it means that my passport was stamped 2 weeks after delivery so maybe in your case they will send it as soon as they stamp them with no delays

Reactions: vabs200

senorita_dxb

Jun 19, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
LANDED..........
i got my passport back, FINALLY... phew... details below
got CoPR email - 27th July
Submitted passport directly in VFS Abu Dhabi - 30th July
Application approved 20th August
PP returned - 22nd August
last entry date is 3 weeks after medicals expiry... surprising...
anyway good luck to everyone - hope all get their PP soon
congratulations!! Finally!!
Good luck.. 3 weeks in all for you I guess.. So I have 2 more to go !

cagovindsingh

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
well upto you - atleast 3 applicants have said that the VFS officer informed them withdrawing passport doesnt affect application...

on a secondary note RPRF fees should have been paid earlier man :) but anyway what is done is done...
Haha. Ya. Now finally approved in the system. Such a relief.