May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
hey guys! i got an update on my cic account, saying a final decision has been made. but what about my passport? how will i know if they sent it already? i sent it through aramex btw..

Reactions: 3zat

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
hey guys! i got an update on my cic account, saying a final decision has been made. but what about my passport? how will i know if they sent it already? i sent it through aramex btw..
You will have to wait,am in the same boat,most probably all of us who sent their passports around the same duration will recieve them in the next few days

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
I am hoping most of you guys get your passports soon, I just sent mine yesterday through VFS, arrived at embassy today. The more of you get their passports the less load on them to hopefully finish us quicker :D
Congratulations Dr. Feras!

I got my PPR today and intend on submitting the PPs via VFS Dubai. Just wanted to know- Did you submit a form with your contact information or did you just write it down on a sheet of paper or as a letter and submit it? Also, were there any fees due to IRCC? My understanding so far is that we only need to pay VFS processing fees of about AED 195 each, right? I'd appreciate your inputs. Thanks.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

I got my PPR today and intend on submitting the PPs via VFS Dubai. Just wanted to know- Did you submit a form with your contact information or did you just write it down on a sheet of paper or as a letter and submit it? Also, were there any fees due to IRCC? My understanding so far is that we only need to pay VFS processing fees of about AED 195 each, right? I'd appreciate your inputs. Thanks.
No fees, just vfs passport transmission fees, around 380 dirhams in total. No forms or address at vfs, as they know you will collect it from them when its ready. No sheets or forms whatsoever. My ppr didnt even have annex A or anything, just send us your pp and photos and your ticket

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Btw, thank you and congrats to you as well :)

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi, for Pakistani applicants, what is the current timeline like? Thanks.

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
No fees, just vfs passport transmission fees, around 380 dirhams in total. No forms or address at vfs, as they know you will collect it from them when its ready. No sheets or forms whatsoever. My ppr didnt even have annex A or anything, just send us your pp and photos and your ticket
Thank you so much for your response. I wasnt asked for the ticket in the ppr but its good to know that no additional forms are required. Its just a matter of stamping the visa in the passport and issuing a COPR, right? some of the threads made it sound like theres some review involved there too! Is there?!

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thank you so much for your response. I wasnt asked for the ticket in the ppr but its good to know that no additional forms are required. Its just a matter of stamping the visa in the passport and issuing a COPR, right? some of the threads made it sound like theres some review involved there too! Is there?!
No reviews but abudhabi vo is slow

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi, for Pakistani applicants, what is the current timeline like? Thanks.
There is no timeline for nationalities. Every case is different. If you are specifically interested in pakistani applicants, you can get an idea by looking at Immitracker.

Reactions: MM345

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
You are welcome. Like wolverine said, Abu Dhabi is a bit slow, but I guess thats tolerable knowing the hardest part is done right? Good luck

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Guys i just recieved an email stating that my profile is updated but i cant log in now to check if its about the application approval or something else,did anyone recieve the same?
I got the same email but i could log in to the account why can't u log in?
Actually there were still no new msgs just the update that i already saw the day before yesterday.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Dana.D

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Dear All,

I need your inputs / gutfeel based responses. I am planning to request for passport withdrawal, hoping that would push them to approve my case since we have had 2 cases in recent days where the cases were approved post that. I do need the passport but not for a dire emergency but something important.

VFS guys has assured that passport withdrawal doesn't halt their internal processes and they will ask for the passport again when they're ready.

I submitted my passport on 23-Jul-17 but haven't received any update yet because my RPFR (landing fee) was unpaid at that time which I paid on 29-jul-17. I am sure it must be updated on their system by now.

I have a feeling that my passport is just lying there forgotten and I need to do something to remind them.

All comments welcome :)
Thanks
If i were u, i would give it another week if it's not a real emergency. Taking the passport back will not affect the process i guess but it will create confusion that i would try to avoid if i were you. Give it another week and if nothing happens do that.

jedi_jam

Star Member
May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
what is the current trend of timeline for the passports to be returned once our cic has been updated?