+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
Finally got PPR :). The best feeling ever :D

As per the PPR letter, they have informed me that it takes 10 working days to process the visa stamping & an additional 3 days (if sending back by courier).
Did u apply youself or thru agent?

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
I sent it on 1st July and received it on 18th.
Thanks. That's 17 days processing time.

I submitted mine at VFS Dubai on July 19. Till now my EE account still shows in progress. Being without a passport for over two weeks is really nerve wracking.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. That's 17 days processing time.

I submitted mine at VFS Dubai on July 19. Till now my EE account still shows in progress. Being without a passport for over two weeks is really nerve wracking.
did you check status on VFS page?
usually EE takes a few days to turn approved.
even i'm nervous looking at your situation... i need passport by 14th latest :D

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you can always make a request at VFS to expedite your stamping. My passports were sent to ADVO on 9th July and we received them back fully stamped on 17th July. On the 11th I had visited VFS and made a request to have the passport stamped before 23rd July since I had to give passport for new UAE visa stamping and i was later traveling in August. They obliged, it seems.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks bud for the info

if anyone else has got their stamped passports recently, let us know how long it took to get PP back

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Wolverine17

skepchick

Jul 16, 2017
I dropped off mine at VFS Dubai on July 19 along with a letter requesting early return due to travel and there is complete silence ever since.

Vika_Grineva

Jan 28, 2016
I applied through VFS with my passport on August 1st and they delivered it the next day early morning in Abu Dhabi. I also have travels already planned end of August and wrote them 3 letters asking to expedite urgently together with the ticket confirmation. Fingers crossed it will come back soon!
PS. I am moving to london for work in September - anyone knows if this will not cause any problem? I don't have to inform Canada Immigration anymore after getting the visa right ?