+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
Hii
I had a query regarding my visa stamping on my pp.
Got PPR on 21 July and in it it's written that pp to be valid for atleast 12 months and my pp getting expired in April 2018.
Do I need to renew my pp or send this old pp for stamping in ADH.
You do not need to renew. However note that Canada will not issue visa beyond April 2018 since yours will expire on that month. This is what VFS had told me.

Note that I had the same issue for my daughter and I renewed her passport because it takes mostly a week for my country's emabssy to issue one.

Reactions: Rubzz

Sherenk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2016
did you recieve your passports yet?can you please describe the process?
Where are you based? In UAE?

I did not receive my passports yet. Assuming you are based in UAE, I went to Deira City Center, they have a Aramex counter. Gave my passport. The guy over there knew all the details and I didn't need to tell him anything. He himself provided a return form which Embassy may use to send the passports back. He completed the process and as per Aramex tracker, Embassy received it in one day.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Where are you based? In UAE?

I did not receive my passports yet. Assuming you are based in UAE, I went to Deira City Center, they have a Aramex counter. Gave my passport. The guy over there knew all the details and I didn't need to tell him anything. He himself provided a return form which Embassy may use to send the passports back. He completed the process and as per Aramex tracker, Embassy received it in one day.
Am based in bahrain will do the same thanks,can you please confirm the address mentioned in your email?

Mar 23, 2015
Dear Sirs,

i have received an email without attachment from visa section in Abu Dhabi and i do not know what is this email about
anyone has an idea?

my application is stuck in security check for long time and my medical expired for more than 1 year

could it be medical renew? please advise urgently

the email format is as follows:
subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about E*********

Dear xxxx xxxx,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=abu dhabi

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Around 2 weeks,are you going to use vfs or courier?
i drove to VFS Abu Dhabi and submitted PP in person.
i could have gone to Aramex but they wanted Bank DD only, not cash... and i had no idea how much exact VFS would need - plus DD needs to be in CAD only which is also a problem.
Anyway the kind lady said 4 weeks for stamping... lets hope she is wrong lol

ashishsharma2985

Sep 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
Doc's Request.
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
Dear Friends,

Need urgent help!

I have received Passport request and submitted my passport on July 9, 2017 to Abu Dhabi VO

Today my account is updated with below information, but there is no message in my account.

'We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'

I am worried now

Regards
Ashish

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
i drove to VFS Abu Dhabi and submitted PP in person.
i could have gone to Aramex but they wanted Bank DD only, not cash... and i had no idea how much exact VFS would need - plus DD needs to be in CAD only which is also a problem.
Anyway the kind lady said 4 weeks for stamping... lets hope she is wrong lol
What do you mean by dd,i just sent my passports today by aramex since am outside emirates