Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Guys i just recieved ppr mail and was asked to send my passport to abu dhabi embassy, does anyone know which courier to use and how long does it take on average??
@Wolverine17 Courier is specified in your instruction sheet. For me they specified used Aramex with return airway bill and send it to Abu Dhabi. Or go with Local VFS.

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Guys i just recieved ppr mail and was asked to send my passport to abudhabi embassy,does anyone know which courier to use and how long does it take on average??
People have used both Aramex and FedEx.

Time taken is between 10 days to 3 weeks.

But on average its takes 15 days.

P.S.: The above is purely based on recent past trackers and trend.

Good luck !!

Rubzz

Jul 26, 2017
Hii
I had a query regarding my visa stamping on my pp.
Got PPR on 21 July and in it it's written that pp to be valid for atleast 12 months and my pp getting expired in April 2018.
Do I need to renew my pp or send this old pp for stamping in ADH.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Whats better and what do you mean by local vfs,thanks
Choice is yours, if you scared of sending passport through courier then Local VFS is good. But they gonna charge you for service and 2 weeks process may take 3 weeks. Now, how much local vfs going to charge is I do not know.

Sending directly to Abu Dhabi, is 2 weeks process, quick and no service charges. Just send and receive it thats it.

I personally will choose the later option.

Reactions: Wolverine17

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Choice is yours, if you scared of sending passport through courier then Local VFS is good. But they gonna charge you for service and 2 weeks process may take 3 weeks. Now, how much local vfs going to charge is I do not know.

Sending directly to Abu Dhabi, is 2 weeks process, quick and no service charges. Just send and receive it thats it.

I personally will choose the later option.
THanks,can you plz tell me whats the exact process to send via courier because details of the courier company is not mentioned in my email,also the address mentioned on the abudhabi website is diff than the one mentioned in email,can you please help ? Thanks

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THanks,can you plz tell me whats the exact process to send via courier because details of the courier company is not mentioned in my email,also the address mentioned on the abudhabi website is diff than the one mentioned in email,can you please help ? Thanks
did you get your PR

i'm curious to see what applicants are getting their applications transferred to ADVO - Most subcontinent guys living in GCC - applications are being processed in London...

Reactions: Wolverine17

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i just recieved ppr mail and was asked to send my passport to abudhabi embassy,does anyone know which courier to use and how long does it take on average??
hey congrats man - been a long journey for you :)

you need to use VFS if i'm not mistaken.

metal

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Riyadh
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Can you share the email content you received? Also, did you check with your local VFS if they can handle this request?