NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Hello All,

Urgent Help!

I am a newbie in this forum.

It is going to be four weeks now. I have submitted my passport for PR visa stamping on 01/05/17. No updates since then. I have submitted thru VFS, Oman and it is still showing as in process at Canadian Embassy, Abu dhabi.

I am really worried. Is it normal that they take so much time to process? Any expert pls advise.

Thanks
Hi did you receive your passport ?

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
hello abdrahil i submitted our passport april 19 ,medical repeated for my husband and submitted may 18. up to now no news. so stressed my working visa in oman is expired 1 week already. emaild the inquiry but no reply.
Hi did you receive your passport from VFS?

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
hello!any news about your passport?
coz same like what happen for me, i submitted my passport VFS muscat Oman, May 11 until now i didn't get my passport.i afraid that the tracking systeme is not updated like what happen last dec for me i applied for trv one week they returned my passport but showing in system that my passport is processing in abu dhabi.
when i gave my passport May 11,they told me that it yakes 2-3wks but until now no call or sms email from vfs:(
What's your status ? Have you received your passport back from VFS oman?

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Can any one tell me how long does Abu dhabi VO take from passport submission to issuing COPR?

And how long does one have after receiving COPR to enter Canada? What happens if a person cannot enter Canada before the last entry date?

Thanks in advance for you inputs

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
I would like to know this too
Can any one tell me how long does Abu dhabi VO take from passport submission to issuing COPR?

And how long does one have after receiving COPR to enter Canada? What happens if a person cannot enter Canada before the last entry date?

Thanks in advance for you inputs

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It usually takes them a month for visa stamping and issuance of CoPR. However, there is absolutely NO WAY for your to delay landing past the validity of your immigrant visa. Please do NOT attempt to do that. You will lose everything...

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
I am on day 89 and I am still on NA. I have travelled to Europe, US Oman etc. Hoping that my PPR doesn't get delayed...!

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most probably.. Some applications are processed in Ottawa, or your country of origin - but that's in rare cases.

Reactions: Immigreat81

FReza

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
It usually takes them a month for visa stamping and issuance of CoPR. However, there is absolutely NO WAY for your to delay landing past the validity of your immigrant visa. Please do NOT attempt to do that. You will lose everything...
Thank you for your response. I have submitted my passports to Abu Dhabi VO, but have not received any confirmation nor did my EE profile got updated (Still showing as in progess). Is this a norm?

Further, how much time do i get to land in Canada? is there a specific time frame from Visa issuance or how does it work?

Appreciate all the help :)

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for your response. I have submitted my passports to Abu Dhabi VO, but have not received any confirmation nor did my EE profile got updated (Still showing as in progess). Is this a norm?

Further, how much time do i get to land in Canada? is there a specific time frame from Visa issuance or how does it work?

You will have until the validity of your medicals to land (so assuming you did your medicals around 6 months ago, you will have another 6 months to land, as medicals are valid for one year.)

Your MyCIC profile is usually updated once your visa is stamped, which is the very very last step before they mail your passport back to you.

Cheers,
msf

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE

Hi Freza, when did you submit your passport to Abu Dhabi VO for visa stamping ? I submitted on 1st July, no news yet