Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Anyone who got PCC from Qatar, while staying in UAE?

Please help me as I think the Qatar embassy in uae is no more operational.
In current condition your best bet is if there is someone who can go to Police station for you.

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

I think you can apply with a letter of explanation that it wasn't possible because you're living in UAE and there are no diplomatic ties.

hari_1326

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
March 08
AOR Received.
March 08
Anybody in Middle East who received PPR this week ? I am in IP2 stage since last week and assuming they won't process any PPR's until July 3.

Seniors any thoughts on this?

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yeah my PCC is from Oman, and it has no dates. Just means that on the date they issued you PCC you had no previous criminal records in the country. I think its better this way. I see lots of people from other countries suffering because of wrong dates.

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
As far as I know, in GCC only Qatar PCC states dates.

Oman and UAE definitely doesn't.
The Qatar PCC request needs you to send fingerprints attested by the Qatar embassy where you are resident/citizen and copy of passport, QID etc.
Since in UAE there is no diplomatic relationship i suggest you do it from your home country, get your fingerprints attested by the Qatar embassy in your home country and go to Qatar or send it a friend or relative in Qatar with power of attorney and proceed further as per the instructions on their website

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......

The 'Qatar PCC request' needs you to send fingerprints attested by the Qatar embassy where you are resident/citizen and copy of passport, QID etc.
Since UAE does not have any diplomatic relationship as of now i suggest you do it from your home country, get your fingerprints attested by the Qatar embassy in your home country and go to Qatar or send it a friend or relative in Qatar with power of attorney and proceed further as per the instructions on their website

HopefulDreamer101

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-05-2016
AOR Received.
09-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Anybody in Middle East who received PPR this week ? I am in IP2 stage since last week and assuming they won't process any PPR's until July 3.

Seniors any thoughts on this?
What do you mean IP ?

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR this morning. Even though my file was being processed in Ottawa VO, they requested we send our passports to Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Because I live in Qatar, and there are currently no diplomatic ties between Qatar and UAE, Aramex has refused to accept the passport. VFS accepted them, but they also said that as of now, they have no way of getting them to Abu Dhabi - so they are awaiting for IRCC to give them further instructions on where to send the passports... *sigh*

Reactions: DIbraheem

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Got PPR this morning. Even though my file was being processed in Ottawa VO, they requested we send our passports to Abu Dhabi Visa Office.

Because I live in Qatar, and there are currently no diplomatic ties between Qatar and UAE, Aramex has refused to accept the passport. VFS accepted them, but they also said that as of now, they have no way of getting them to Abu Dhabi - so they are awaiting for IRCC to give them further instructions on where to send the passports... *sigh*
Oh man! Talk about bad luck! Just when things are sorted...now this!

Reactions: msf02

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016

Please tell us what are the updates if you have any :(

Mjhin

Dec 5, 2016
UAE
Hi, below is my timeline.
FSW-O
3rd April - AOR
5th June - IP1
9th June -Medical passed
BG-NA
19th June -IP2
28th June -PPR
Sent passports for stamping through vfs from dubai to Abu dhabi on 1st july.

Reactions: Rich03

Rich03

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Hi, below is my timeline.
FSW-O
3rd April - AOR
5th June - IP1
9th June -Medical passed
BG-NA
19th June -IP2
28th June -PPR
Sent passports for stamping through vfs from dubai to Abu dhabi on 1st july.
That's a good timeline. Congrats

Which nationality are you?