May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
it is on the air waybill that you filled, it will be activated when they mail it back to you
how many airway bills did u fill up?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
one , they give you a copy of it and the original goes inside the envelop, please update us when your CIC account gets updated as the mean time of processing is around 14 days
They didnt give me the bill,the employee just wrote the shipping no in my reciept

kamalnba

Star Member
Oct 27, 2011
Hello Guys,

I have received PPR email today. I have to submit my passport on 27th August for my joining formalities to One company. I have deadline of 30 days of PP submission to ADVO for stamping. Please help what is the best solution in this situation. Any trend how many days ADVO is taking to give passport back after stamping it?

Thank you.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

I have received PPR email today. I have to submit my passport on 27th August for my joining formalities to One company. I have deadline of 30 days of PP submission to ADVO for stamping. Please help what is the best solution in this situation. Any trend how many days ADVO is taking to give passport back after stamping it?

Thank you.
If you send your passports asap with a letter explaining the situation and flight bookings,hotel bookings,etc they might speed the process,average is around 14-15 days but some wait for up to a month

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
Updates anyone?

No change since last week. Today is the 18th day, and still waiting...i checked with VFS this morning who have still not received the documents, and there isn't much they can do to help.

I am a bit confused on the time take for the COPR and visa stamping. Why would it take so long if the application has already been approved?

Under normal circumstances, a bulk of the time take should be on the eligibility review and backgrounds checks, for any visa processing authority. The visa normally gets issued quickly once the application is 'approved'.

Am i missing something?

Reactions: Wolverine17

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updates anyone?

No change since last week. Today is the 18th day, and still waiting...i checked with VFS this morning who have still not received the documents, and there isn't much they can do to help.

I am a bit confused on the time take for the COPR and visa stamping. Why would it take so long if the application has already been approved?

Under normal circumstances, a bulk of the time take should be on the eligibility review and backgrounds checks, for any visa processing authority. The visa normally gets issued quickly once the application is 'approved'.

Am i missing something?
similar case to mine... i'm on day 14... was supposed to travel this week but that looks unlikely now.

i have no idea why it should take any longer than 1 week - they just have to stamp the stupid passport, as far as i know all the checks and evetrything have already been done... so frustrating urgh...

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
Updates anyone?

Am i missing something?
I am also very frustrated. Tomorrow will be day 21 for me. I too don't get what's taking so long. Ironcially stamping of the passport might take longer than my application did. lol

On the CIC website it says it takes 20 business days. Maybe that is the reason? If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I will call.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am also very frustrated. Tomorrow will be day 21 for me. I too don't get what's taking so long. Ironcially stamping of the passport might take longer than my application did. lol

On the CIC website it says it takes 20 business days. Maybe that is the reason? If I don't hear anything by tomorrow I will call.
From what i have read they dont really give info on phone only by email and again they take a long time to respond

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

21 days is too long imo

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
similar case to mine... i'm on day 14... was supposed to travel this week but that looks unlikely now.

i have no idea why it should take any longer than 1 week - they just have to stamp the stupid passport, as far as i know all the checks and evetrything have already been done... so frustrating urgh...
I am the same like you,14 days,lets keep each other updated

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Updates anyone?

Am i missing something?
Thats what am wondering also why does it take so long to stamp the passports???it seems that abudhabi vo is one of the slowest visa offices in visa stamping