+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you would need to request VFS to send a request to Embassy to expedite your application for some reason. They always do it on medical reasons. My passport had to be submitted for new UAE visa and i made the request. My passport went to Embassy on 9th July, and i had the stamped passport with me on 17th July.

As i can see there was another person who submitted the passport on 9th July and got it back on 1st August.

Hence it seems genuine requests do work

Durango_xx

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
Passport Req..
20-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2017
LANDED..........
26-03-2018
So it means that vo recieved your passports on 27th july,did you try to contact abudhabi vo by yourself?
I did and was asked to send in an email, which was done a few days ago explaining my situation. Received their automated response a few mins later, but I guess my reasons had no impact on the timelines.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys you would need to request VFS to send a request to Embassy to expedite your application for some reason. They always do it on medical reasons. My passport had to be submitted for new UAE visa and i made the request. My passport went to Embassy on 9th July, and i had the stamped passport with me on 17th July.

As i can see there was another person who submitted the passport on 9th July and got it back on 1st August.

Hence it seems genuine requests do work
yeah i already tried... they basically told me to **** off...

no other option but to wait, anxiously

Grudy

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Sorry for intruding but what part of the process are you guys talking about? Why and when do you send your passports to VFS and how close is that to finally getting your PR?

I read about most of the process like the medicals, BG check stages, R10, IP1, NA, IP2...etc but I'm a bit confused on the sequence.

3zat

Dec 30, 2016
Sorry for intruding but what part of the process are you guys talking about? Why and when do you send your passports to VFS and how close is that to finally getting your PR?

I read about most of the process like the medicals, BG check stages, R10, IP1, NA, IP2...etc but I'm a bit confused on the sequence.
after passport request (PPR) it's the final step

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016

This is to stamp the passports post ppr

jedi_jam

Star Member
May 26, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-2016
AOR Received.
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
27-04-2017
anyone here from KSA who submitted to ADVO via Aramex?
i did..thing is they did not give me a return tracking number..language barrier in saudi is frustrating especially here in tabuk

Reactions: 3zat