+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
My passport was received by Abu Dhabi VO on 1st March. No update as yet.

I was looking at the timelines for others who posted in this group, it took around 3 weeks on average for their application status to change to Approved. Passports are usually dispatched a day or after this change.

Should be similar for us to too.

hi,

Passports sent to ADVO through Aramex courier from Muscat-Oman on 6th March. Received by vfs on 7th March. No news yet.... normally how long does it take...

samuelhq

Nov 15, 2010
Got passport request today, will submit in a day or two. So reading the forum, I should anticipate 3-5 weeks to have it returned to us?

Another question, is your visa valid till the expiry of your medical?

Radhika777nair

Feb 18, 2018
Got passport request today, will submit in a day or two. So reading the forum, I should anticipate 3-5 weeks to have it returned to us?

Another question, is your visa valid till the expiry of your medical?
3-4 weeks is what VFS told me.
Yup. visa validity is till the expiry of medical.

Tinoferns

Jan 15, 2017

I was looking at the timelines for others who posted in this group, it took around 3 weeks on average for their application status to change to Approved. Passports are usually dispatched a day or after this change.

Hi,
did you receive your passport back from ADVO

benson84

Nov 16, 2017

Can I get your contact details

ARVINDATWAL

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
hi folks...Need urgent help.
I am currently residing in Sharjah and got passport req. As I applied for my work permit from India, they ask me to submit my passport to Indian embassy, but currently, I am in UAE. So, can I submit my passport at VFS Dubai office for further processing?

thanks

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
hi folks...Need urgent help.
I am currently residing in Sharjah and got passport req. As I applied for my work permit from India, they ask me to submit my passport to Indian embassy, but currently, I am in UAE. So, can I submit my passport at VFS Dubai office for further processing?

thanks
Are you applying for Canadian work permit or PR application?
Who asked you to submit your passports to Indian Embassy?
Are you residing in Sharjah on a UAE tourist visa?

mdady16

Feb 25, 2018
Mine took 4 weeks from Qatar
Hi,
I see you are in Qatar. I just got my PPR yesterday and I wanted to know how you have sent your passports, through VFS or other courier service. How long did it take to get your passports back ?

kjabbar

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Hi All,

Is it any one recently got approval/ passport return from ADVO. Kindly share ur timeliness after submitting the passport.

thxs..