+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Yes I got my passport back today. It was dispatched from the visa office on the 26th. VFS tracking said it was dispatched to the VAC

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
guys for recent submission from doha to abu dhabi thru vfs how long will it take? thanks in advance! hubby is submitting his passport today.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Hello,
I also applied from VFS Qatar on 12th Feb, I saw message on CIC as approved today i.e 28th Feb.
When do you think they will dispatch the passport and how many days it will take to come to doha.
Thanks
hello did u end up getting ur passport back? how long did it take? hubby is submitting hi

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
guys for recent submission from doha to abu dhabi thru vfs how long will it take? thanks in advance! hubby is submitting his passport today.
Jan 30, 2018: Passports submitted to VFS Qatar for delivery to Abu Dhabi for Visa processing
Feb 4, 2018: Passports delivered to Abu Dhabi visa office for processing
Feb 26, 2018: PR Application Officially Approved
Feb 26, 2018: Passports dispatched to VFS for delivery in Qatar
March 1, 2018: Passports with Counterfoil and COPR received

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Jan 30, 2018: Passports submitted to VFS Qatar for delivery to Abu Dhabi for Visa processing
Feb 4, 2018: Passports delivered to Abu Dhabi visa office for processing
Feb 26, 2018: PR Application Officially Approved
Feb 26, 2018: Passports dispatched to VFS for delivery in Qatar
March 1, 2018: Passports with Counterfoil and COPR received
so basically almost 30 days
so coincidental
we got PFL in Jan 30
got ppr on march 1st
cheers to ur visa and congrats!
hubby is submitting his passport today hopefully he gets it on time as our situation is time sensitive... did you get a notification from vfs or tracking no. if it has been dispatched from abu dhabi? how do we know if pr app have been officially approved? would it say in gckey?
thank you!

Last edited:

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
so basically almost 30 days
so coincidental
we got PFL in Jan 30
got ppr on march 1st
cheers to ur visa and congrats!
hubby is submitting his passport today hopefully he gets it on time as our situation is time sensitive... did you get a notification from vfs or tracking no. if it has been dispatched from abu dhabi? how do we know if pr app have been officially approved? would it say in gckey?
thank you!
Immediately after submission a notification was received with the tracking number. After that you just have to keep checking to see when it gets back to Doha. They have a timeline of 4-6 weeks for processing after it gets to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Immediately after submission a notification was received with the tracking number. After that you just have to keep checking to see when it gets back to Doha. They have a timeline of 4-6 weeks for processing after it gets to the Abu Dhabi visa office.
hopefully atleast 4 weeks would be fine because it says on the ppr that if it went past 4 weeks we can email london vo. crossing fingers

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
hopefully atleast 4 weeks would be fine because it says on the ppr that if it went past 4 weeks we can email london vo. crossing fingers
No need to email the London Visa Office they have no say in when your visa will be issued. Once your passport is received at the Abu Dhabi visa office your passport joins a queue and your visa is issued as soon as you get to the front of the line. Mine took approximately 4 weeks which was within the timeline of 4-6 weeks. If after 6 weeks and nothing then I would email the Abu Dhabi visa office.

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
No need to email the London Visa Office they have no say in when your visa will be issued. Once your passport is received at the Abu Dhabi visa office your passport joins a queue and your visa is issued as soon as you get to the front of the line. Mine took approximately 4 weeks which was within the timeline of 4-6 weeks. If after 6 weeks and nothing then I would email the Abu Dhabi visa office.
oh it says on the ppr letter that once it exceeds 4 weeks i can email them...hopefully its not too long as my hubby needs to leave asap... soon as he picks up his visa.. so we have to wait and pray for it to be on time.

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
Finally received my passport from Aramex today!! To God be the glory!!

EE - FSW Outland
London Visa Office for Final Decision
Abu Dhabi Visa Office for Visa Stamping

Aug 23 - ITA
Sep 13 - AOR/NA1
Sep 21 - MEP / IP1 / UCI # updated
Sep 28 - NA2
Nov 01 - ADR No AD needed
Jan 31 - IP2 / ADR height, eye color, passport bio page
Feb 01 - PPR

Feb 04 - Passport submitted via Aramex
Feb 05 - Passport was received at the Canadian Embassy in AUH
Feb 23 - Received a call from the Canadian Embassy in AUH to resubmit photos
Feb 24 - Resubmitted photos to Canadian Embassy in AUH
Feb 25 - Update on CIC Profile: APPROVED
Feb 26 - Update on CIC Profile: COPR has been issued
Feb 27 - Passport dispatched from the Canadian Embassy in AUH (thru Aramex)
Feb 28 - Passport received thru Aramex

Please could you tell why they asked you to resubmit photo. Did they lose it or the photo specs is not correct?

DeepaChicIJ

Sep 25, 2017
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Express Entry
Doc's Request.
11-07-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
I accidentally tore the top part of my COPR (just the top left of the first bar code is torn - rest of the document is fine). I have emailed the Abu Dhabi VO for a replacement and also done a case specific inquiry through the web link. But no response yet. It's been 26 working days! Anyone know what else I can do to get a response from them?
Hello
I was just checking if you heard anything from AD VO. I'm on the same boat as you. Accidentally tore my COPR. Sent email and a case specific enquiry. No reply.
Had planned on flying by 15th. I think I'll just stick them together and tell them a what had happened. Do you have a plan?

Radhika777nair

Feb 18, 2018
Hello
I was just checking if you heard anything from AD VO. I'm on the same boat as you. Accidentally tore my COPR. Sent email and a case specific enquiry. No reply.
Had planned on flying by 15th. I think I'll just stick them together and tell them a what had happened. Do you have a plan?
Why don't you try calling ADVO?

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
Hello
Just tape it back together.

Horus_88

Oct 28, 2017
Don't know if is still needed but my husband submitted ours without us being there. Just the required documents with the photo size. We submitted in Abu dhabi VFS
and I actually submitted the same documents and I being the dependent :)