+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

Sgawly

Nov 3, 2013
I received my CSQ 2 OCT 2017 and I am 2011 applicant. I got it with priority processing but if it doesn't matter then look like I get in the waiting game again :)
Please do you have French B2 test in your file as I think I'm delayed cause I don't have french yet my points are really high without the french ??

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
Please do you have French B2 test in your file as I think I'm delayed cause I don't have french yet my points are really high without the french ??
No I have French A2 level only :)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
I got the same reply. The thing is that all of us are stuck on this stage and it seems that it is taking longer than usual. Moreover, I read that it can take between 3 to 8 months and in some cases it took a year. Assuming that they started doing their background checks last July, we have along time of waiting ahead of us.

Marhaba Dear Bro,

I was hoping we could get some news this October but it seems we still have to wait some more time.
have got any news after you submitted the documents to them once again?

Regards,

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Marhaba Dear Bro,

I was hoping we could get some news this October but it seems we still have to wait some more time.
have got any news after you submitted the documents to them once again?

Regards,
Hi Mate,
No news till now. I don't want to be pessimistic but since they missed October, I expect nothing before the new year.

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
Hi all, I’m August 2015 applicant and received MR in February 2017, I’m still waiting for PPR anyone in the same situation? Anyone received PPR recently?

solimane

Oct 20, 2013
Anyone received any updates from ADVO recently please? I just received a reply to my CSE that my application is in a queue waiting for an officer to review!!!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Good Morning everyone,
No news up to date. My Rep sent a second weak up message to ADVO.
Hope someone has some good news for the ADVO members who are dying waiting for any sign of ADVO life...

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Good Morning everyone,
No news up to date. My Rep sent a second weak up message to ADVO.
Hope someone has some good news for the ADVO members who are dying waiting for any sign oADVO life...
Nothing here Mgazi. I got my GSMC Notes recently. Elegablity passed, but other than that nothing. I will complete 2 years in couple of days.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
Nothing here Mgazi. I got my GSMC Notes recently. Elegablity passed, but other than that nothing. I will complete 2 years in couple of days.
Bro, I got yesterday a message from CIC with a letter IMM 5801 that I can use from now on to avail the free pre-arrival services, funded by the Government of Canada. However, they said in a second email:

Thank you for your E-mail.
Your application is in queue for review by an officer.
Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

that's all from my side.
But really, just getting this info, I feel that things will be fine inchaa Allah. My CSQ is expiring June 2018 / I will complete the 2 Years since I submitted my Federal Application Jan 2018

regards,

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Visiting this thread again hoping to get some good news at least from my brothers Hanzmolar n Mgazi with whom we were in this waiting game together. There seems to be a general problem with ADVO. I still cant figure out whats going on there. I hope this will be over soonest!
I am just delighted at least your files are still alive. You are waiting heros and I salute your courage!
More power to your elbows guys and please keep on with your lives happily and reserve this as a surprise gift this 2018....Inchallah.

Stylove

Reactions: mgazi

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Bro, I got yesterday a message from CIC with a letter IMM 5801 that I can use from now on to avail the free pre-arrival services, funded by the Government of Canada. However, they said in a second email:

Please note that the volume of applications received and the complexity of individual applications can cause processing times to be longer in some cases. This is often due to circumstances beyond our control. We appreciate your patience and we will contact you once processing has been finalized.

that's all from my side.
But really, just getting this info, I feel that things will be fine inchaa Allah. My CSQ is expiring June 2018 / I will complete the 2 Years since I submitted my Federal Application Jan 2018

regards,
Congrats. Free Pre arrival service email ussually comes before DM. I think your DM will be this week or next week.

Keep a positive thinking

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016

that's all from my side.

regards,
Hopefully, they will start finalizing your application soon.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Visiting this thread again hoping to get some good news at least from my brothers Hanzmolar n Mgazi with whom we were in this waiting game together. There seems to be a general problem with ADVO. I still cant figure out whats going on there. I hope this will be over soonest!
I am just delighted at least your files are still alive. You are waiting heros and I salute your courage!
More power to your elbows guys and please keep on with your lives happily and reserve this as a surprise gift this 2018....Inchallah.

Stylove
I am really glad to hear from you bro. I hope everything is working for you there.