+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO applications

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
Hi,
I have applied for CSQ and got that approved in 2015. Then submitted my application for PR processing amd it landed in ADVO and they started processing on February 2016. Till date I have not heard anything back from ADVO and its been almost 19 months whereas the average processing time shows 15 months. Is it normal?

What are the next steps? When will I get the medical request?
Did you receive AOR..

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Hi,
I have applied for CSQ and got that approved in 2015. Then submitted my application for PR processing amd it landed in ADVO and they started processing on February 2016. Till date I have not heard anything back from ADVO and its been almost 19 months whereas the average processing time shows 15 months. Is it normal?

What are the next steps? When will I get the medical request?
Don’t worry my friend it’s normal I’m also fed2016 and still nothing

fahsam

Nov 12, 2014
I've applied through an agent in Dubai, so I've requested my agent to follow-up with ADVO on my application. So the reply which I got from ADVO is that they are doing some mandatory background checks. I dont understand why background checks take so long especially when I am born and raised in UAE??

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
I've applied through an agent in Dubai, so I've requested my agent to follow-up with ADVO on my application. So the reply which I got from ADVO is that they are doing some mandatory background checks. I dont understand why background checks take so long especially when I am born and raised in UAE??
You paid RPRF..?

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
You paid RPRF..?
Me also same here after CSQ till AOR it was fast then again...7 month gap I don't understand what is going on ..because Manila Philippines VO and new delhi India VO realize MR .
Don't know how many months more we have to wait..

jeet27

Sep 20, 2017
It was paid at the time of submitting the application, not sure if its the same fee or there is something else too at a later stage
My friend that is application fee. .RPRF means landing fee because after AOR they are asking for that fee but I am also waiting for same RPRF or MR..but nnothing yet ..I am also doing my process by agency. .hope next month we will get good news. .

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
I got the same reply. The thing is that all of us are stuck on this stage and it seems that it is taking longer than usual. Moreover, I read that it can take between 3 to 8 months and in some cases it took a year. Assuming that they started doing their background checks last July, we have along time of waiting ahead of us.

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
any one receive CSQ with priority treatment? how long it could take any for federal?

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
It doesn’t make any difference. 22 months and still waiting for the medical request.

Marhaba Akhi,

My CSQ is expiring next June, yes, It can be renewed, but still seeing no sign of life of ADVO !!! it gives me the feeling like I am left out in a freezer.
the journey began in July 2011 ... Oct 2017 ....

To be continued

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Marhaba Akhi,

My CSQ is expiring next June, yes, It can be renewed, but still seeing no sign of life of ADVO !!! it gives me the feeling like I am left out in a freezer.
the journey began in July 2011 ... Oct 2017 ....

To be continued
Hi Mgazi,
Nice to hear from u brother. Let’s hope they finish whatever they are doing and start contacting us.

iafaneh

Dec 12, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteral
NOC Code......
0213 / 2173
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 NOV 2011
AOR Received.
12 DEC 2011
IELTS Request
sent
It doesn’t make any difference. 22 months and still waiting for the medical request.
I received my CSQ 2 OCT 2017 and I am 2011 applicant. I got it with priority processing but if it doesn't matter then look like I get in the waiting game again :)