+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi - Visit visa application for Infant

hjf89

Jun 6, 2022
I applied visit visa/TRV for my 15 month old baby. The Abu Dhabi office is processing it since we are living in Dubai and applied it from here. We received AOR on May 12, 2022 and after that no update.

How long is it taking to get visit visa?

Both parents have valid PR and baby was born in Dubai.

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I applied visit visa/TRV for my 15 month old baby. The Abu Dhabi office is processing it since we are living in Dubai and applied it from here. We received AOR on May 12, 2022 and after that no update.

How long is it taking to get visit visa?

Both parents have valid PR and baby was born in Dubai.
Hi, May i know when u submitted? and what is the current status?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
processung times are just estimates and are often out of date. TRVs are also not guaranteed for children of PRs. If denied you can try for a TRP and if that is denied one parent needs to go to Canada and sponsor the child. Hopefully you both meet your RO.

hjf89

Jun 6, 2022
processung times are just estimates and are often out of date. TRVs are also not guaranteed for children of PRs. If denied you can try for a TRP and if that is denied one parent needs to go to Canada and sponsor the child. Hopefully you both meet your RO.
Yes we are aware of TRP too. No we haven't met out residency requirements. Will that be an issue to get the TRV or TRP?

Sparklesk90

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Nothing yet ... Apparently it's taking anywhere between 3-6 months to get TRV ... Are you a PR holder whose baby was born outside Canada?
No, we all have visit visas and have been to Canada a few times for vacation as my sister is Canadian.Now applying visit visa for my new born son.