+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Officer!

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
harout_der said:
Thanks Nylistener,

My program will start at 8 Feb 2016, so I still have enough time, I think :)

On other hand, on my CAQ Letter, it is mentioned that my CAQ is valid starting from 08th Jan 2016 , so do you think it is possible to get the visa before of this date?

Kind regards,
I don't want to paint you a rosy picture but considering the Canadian Embassy in AUH is closed on 2 days this month with an additional the following month, that's 3 valuable days. This is not considering the fact we have absolutely no clue as to which office is reviewing your file. Either its AUH or else if they have passed it on the local Canada office for some more checks then its going to be even more than 7 weeks. That time line is an estimate of the completed applications not a benchmark. Your acceptance letter date has nothing to do with the visa processing timeline, this depends on various factors considering your history, previous travel, funds, profile, risk assessment, clearance, comfort factor, each and every parameter has to be passed and cleared until the VO can take a decision on your file. I would suggest to plan alternate options and be ready with an explanation why you applied close to your admission date with a proper reasonable explanation, if you had work or family matters that called your time. Wish you Happy Holidays and all the very best.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
sa7il singh said:
i applied for canadian student visa on 9th of November from abu dhabi through vfs ... its been 5 weeks but no reply from vfs or embassy . iam expecting my visa to arrive before december ends ::)
You can't predict how CIC work. Sometimes got their visa in 3 weeks, others for months and no response.

heena1521

Aug 20, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
29-10-2020
Some one please suggest a good consultant here in abu dhabi or dubai . I am living in al ain and will apply for the second time ??? ??? ???

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Anyone got their visa recently for Jan 2016 intake

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
phoenix9 said:
Anyone got their visa recently for Jan 2016 intake
i dont think anyone has got their visa this week !! people who submitted in November and before have high chances of getting a reply from vfs/embassy in coming 3 days ( 29, 30, 31 ) !!
lets hope for the best :)

eirevir88

Dec 28, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
FSW
nylistener said:
I also applied on Nov 6th and got a reply on Dec 21st to submit my passport. Its taking almost the entire 7 weeks, we have to be patient, plus the holidays are around the corner. The onus is on us to apply at least 4 - 6 months in advance. Regards and all the best.
Hi Nylistener! What is your nationality? I am planning also to apply for student visa for September intake from Abu Dhabi. Im a Filipino. And I am really worrisome about the visa application and so afraid to be refused so I am gathering information as much as I can. Can I get you email ID or contact number because I have some questions?

Thank you very much,,

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
I don't think it is possible since all CIC are on vacation. Some of us that already applied early Oct haven't got response yet and class will start early Jan. Your Feb intake could also will face delay in processing.

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
@sa7il singh,congratulations. Did you apply online and how come since its weekend already? Please put more light to that,thank you

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi :)
No i didnt apply online ! And my consultant called me up and gave the news :) i guess my visa must be approved on Thursday itself ... So yea :)

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
sa7il singh said:
i dont think anyone has got their visa this week !! people who submitted in November and before have high chances of getting a reply from vfs/embassy in coming 3 days ( 29, 30, 31 ) !!
lets hope for the best :)
I got my Christmas present with my visa stamped infact came on Dec 23rd.