+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Visa Officer!

harout_der

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
To whom submit for Study Visa through Abu Dhabi!

I followed all the steps mentioned in CIC webpage and submit all the requested documents online.

After getting my CAQ, I completed the and submitted my online application and got an email confirm approval of submission on 01 Dec 2015.

Omitting the holidays and weekends of this month, today is the 9th and still no respond from VO of Abu Dhabi whether I need to submit medical or biometric report. (I'm Armenian and residence in Abu Dhabi with work visa)

N.B:
- My CAQ mentioned that CAQ permit starts on 08 Jan 2016
- My course is going to start on 08 Feb. 2016

Any advice please! is there anything else I can do? Is there any wrong step I took?

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Hello,

I am about to apply as well for Student visa from Iraq, I have question if I may?

There are a lot of documents that required for the student visa but when you are applying online there are a couple of fields that you can upload the document? for example there is not slot for the police certificate and proof of asset and some other documents, how did you manage uploading all the required documents?

My apology as I don't have your answer and hoping that you can help me in my case

Dashty M. Falah

harout_der

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
It's fine as we are here trying to give a hand to each other.

however, as this is the first time I apply for student visa, I was surprised like you and got worry about my application as some forms haven't been requested while I was applying online.

So, my first advice is to make sure you answered clearly and truthfully to the questioner "Determine your eligibility and apply online.". Then, according to my personal experience, it depends on your nationality, region you apply from, and other indicators.

Hope my reply answered your question, with hope to hear some expert reply soon!

Good luck!

Dashty

Dec 12, 2015
Thank you very much, Yes I replied the questioner "Determine your eligibility and apply online all correctly so nothing to worry about?

I was planning to merge the documents for example all the documents related to the financial proof in one document.

Good luck!

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
i applied for canadian student visa on 9th of November from abu dhabi through vfs ... its been 5 weeks but no reply from vfs or embassy . iam expecting my visa to arrive before december ends ::)

harout_der

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
It is really so hard to wait and just keep waiting ???

I checked with vfs and they informed me that there is no difference if I applied my application by myself or through them.

They advised me to wait ;D

Good luck!

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Yea exactly .. Its really hard to just keep waiting :( my orientation is on 21st dec and iam sure now iam gonna miss that :( my classes are starting on 11jan and i hope i get my visa before that *fingers crossed* .. And flight tickets are also costly af coz of new year

harout_der

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
It's the day of 13th of waiting time to get study visa approval :)

No updates! Nothing if I need medical check, interview or additional documents!

In the cic website, it mentioned that the office of Abu Dhabi need approximately 7 weeks to complete the process of application, but I'm sure they aren't counting exact 7 weeks for each one ;D

Any previous experience with VO of Abu Dhabi please :)

Regards,

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Its exactly 6 weeks for me today .. Still no response by vfs or embassy :( iam hearing all kinds of rumors that the vfs will give the results in bulk before 25th cause after that they will get Christmas and new year holidays. I hope that is true ... Anyways now we can do nothing but wait

RAZU

Apr 26, 2015
@dasty
You get a link to submit letter of explanation, in that u can add ur sop and merge all other documents into single file eg:police certificate transcripts degree certificates experience certificate tax forms etc etc.i think you can add upto 4gb.
I did the same.my visa approved in 12 working days.
Hope this helps

All the best

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
sa7il singh said:
i applied for canadian student visa on 9th of November from abu dhabi through vfs ... its been 5 weeks but no reply from vfs or embassy . iam expecting my visa to arrive before december ends ::)
I also applied on Nov 6th and got a reply on Dec 21st to submit my passport. Its taking almost the entire 7 weeks, we have to be patient, plus the holidays are around the corner. The onus is on us to apply at least 4 - 6 months in advance. Regards and all the best.

nylistener

Jun 12, 2015
harout_der said:
It's the day of 13th of waiting time to get study visa approval :)

No updates! Nothing if I need medical check, interview or additional documents!

In the cic website, it mentioned that the office of Abu Dhabi need approximately 7 weeks to complete the process of application, but I'm sure they aren't counting exact 7 weeks for each one ;D

Any previous experience with VO of Abu Dhabi please :)

Regards,
As a matter of fact my application took the entire 7 weeks and with Christmas and new year around the corner trust me you will need to be very patient , its trying but there is no other option. All the best

harout_der

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Thanks Nylistener,

My program will start at 8 Feb 2016, so I still have enough time, I think :)

On other hand, on my CAQ Letter, it is mentioned that my CAQ is valid starting from 08th Jan 2016 , so do you think it is possible to get the visa before of this date?

Kind regards,