+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi visa office process time.

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Any body know Abu Dhabi visa office how much take time for spouse PR application.

My file transfer from Canada visa office to Abu Dhabi visa office. My wife protected person in Canada?

jurmo

Mar 9, 2024
I privately sponsored refuge in host country of Yemen where do my interview will takes place?

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
In the same boat, the office does not communicate and moves very slow. My PR is finalized and the office have not even reached to the Dependent for any documents. It’s been two years.

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
In the same boat, the office does not communicate and moves very slow. My PR is finalized and the office have not even reached to the Dependent for any documents. It’s been two years.
Please share your time line including dependent and which is the visa office of your dependent?

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
Please share your time line including dependent and which is the visa office of your dependent?
applied April 2022 with all dependent
AOR April 2022
Pre arrival October 2022
ECOPR March 2023 in Canada Dependent and primary application

Outside of Canada visa office Abu Dhabi
No movement since application for out of Canada application.

order GCM Notes and for out of Canada applicant January 2023 the status just shows application received April 2022 and it has the processing visa office information.

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
applied April 2022 with all dependent
AOR April 2022
Pre arrival October 2022
ECOPR March 2023 in Canada Dependent and primary application

Outside of Canada visa office Abu Dhabi
No movement since application for out of Canada application.

order GCM Notes and for out of Canada applicant January 2023 the status just shows application received April 2022 and it has the processing visa office information.
Did you or your dependent contact Abu Dhabi visa office?

Shenick77

Jun 8, 2020
We have multiple times through the Official Webform for that embassy and got generic emails. We have contact IRCC in Canada who said they can’t give any information as it’s in that visa office and have us the link to reach out. Unable to reach visa telephone and can’t go into the visa office for an update. Not sure if anyone have been successful in contacting them.

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
We have multiple times through the Official Webform for that embassy and got generic emails. We have contact IRCC in Canada who said they can’t give any information as it’s in that visa office and have us the link to reach out. Unable to reach visa telephone and can’t go into the visa office for an update. Not sure if anyone have been successful in contacting them.
Which your dependent is in Abu Dhabi
Child or wife?

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Has your husband applied for Canadian visit visa before. Another possibility is that the Abu Dhabi visa office does not require any documents. Like fingerprints, fingerprints are valid for 10 years.
Secondly, Did you apply your husband GCMS notes if yes So does it have a file transfer date mentioned?

iftikhar0022

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
Has your husband applied for Canadian visit visa before. Another possibility is that the Abu Dhabi visa office does not require any documents. Like fingerprints, fingerprints are valid for 10 years.
Secondly, Did you apply your husband GCMS notes if yes So does it have a file transfer date mentioned?
?